Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, the 67 said:

Vicky the dribbler :1eye

Not surprising with all that tongue bashing at his butt hole from the Polterfhud Tedi Wallace constantly giving him loads of green dots. :lol:

Tedi reduced to not posting, but logs in and lurks around like a pure sad sack desperately trying hard to save by far the worst posters reputation on P&B. :lol:

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Bloody hell that post is quite disturbing, you seriously need help.

I need help? :lol: f**k off you halfwit.

Tedi Wallace needs help, the chump has turned into a ghost on this forum lurking around looking for posts of yours to give rep to because you are a tragic poster Benny. :lol:

Why doesn't he just post on the forum instead of logging in only to keep your rep up?, that's disturbing behaviour bordering on psychotic after he fucked things right up for himself. If it wasn't bad enough the Polterfhud had resigned from a thread on a public forum, he then returned only to give rep on the thread and then made a pathetic excuse to start posting back on it again. Now he doesn't even post except for the odd one now and then testing the waters so to speak to see if posters take the piss out of him because he fucked up.

It's not me that needs help, the fhud needs help to get over his monumental f**k up. And basically you need help 24/7 as your posting contents obviously shows. :)

Don't be afraid, no one is going to judge you.

26 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I need help? :lol: f**k off you halfwit.

Tedi Wallace needs help, the chump has turned into a ghost on this forum lurking around looking for posts of yours to give rep to because you are a tragic poster Benny. :lol:

Why doesn't he just post on the forum instead of logging in only to keep your rep up?, that's disturbing behaviour bordering on psychotic after he fucked things right up for himself. If it wasn't bad enough the Polterfhud had resigned from a thread on a public forum, he then returned only to give rep on the thread and then made a pathetic excuse to start posting back on it again. Now he doesn't even post except for the odd one now and then testing the waters so to speak to see if posters take the piss out of him because he fucked up.

It's not me that needs help, the fhud needs help to get over his monumental f**k up. And basically you need help 24/7 as your posting contents obviously shows. :)

Don't be afraid, no one is going to judge you.

There's something seriously wrong with you, you're deranged.

41 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

^^^^ Pretended to be another person.

Yip, he has absolutely no shame what so ever.

Can't believe he says I need help? :lol: After all the crap he has been posting for nearly 5 years showing signs of mental instability with personality displacement.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I think you've found your match here, Bennett.

Pair of imbeciles.

Meh, I least I don't try to act cool Bobby.

Benny keeps persisting in replying to nearly all of my posts, he gets the response he deserves.

32 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I quite like Bennett.

I like Bennett as well, I do get some good old sarcastic banter from him. :lol:

I reckon me n Bennett on a night out would be a riot with cheap insults thrown around like confetti at a wedding. We'd be as funny as f**k MT. :)

On 08/03/2016 at 22:51, Solitaire said:

Best manager in Scotland without question....

Great man-manager.

Great Squad builder.

Great-tactician.

Great player-spotter.

Great style of play.

Great belief in youth.

Great dealing with the press.

4124570.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3

:thumsup2

Bump

I do think another manager could get more out of that team. Warburton is so obsessed with trying to walk the ball in and doesn't realise he doesn't have the players. The fact that he was actually happy with the performance against Aberdeen speaks volumes. They were pish and achieved nothing.

Archived