Mark Warburton

Exactly, so why are you concerning yourself with Rangers?

If anything, we're the only club who actually helped you by lending you 2 of our best players coming through the ranks.

[emoji23] talking of meltdowns.

If it wasn't for you deluded fans, chairman etc then maybe we wouldn't. Again it's plastered all over the daily rags so hard not to comment.

You actually sound like you've got a sensible head on surely you must see the siege mentally. Rangers Club statements, fans rants joey Barton statements. All worth commenting on so yeah it's hilarious hearing some of this shit coming out.

I don't come into the match threads etc merely comment on moronic statements

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

You actually sound like you've got a sensible head on surely you must see the siege mentally. Rangers Club statements, fans rants joey Barton statements. All worth commenting on. So yeah it's fucking hilarious.

It is, actually, as dull as f**k and it's only you diddies who obsesses about it. 

30 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

emoji23.png talking of meltdowns.

If it wasn't for you deluded fans, chairman etc then maybe we wouldn't. Again it's plastered all over the daily rags so hard not to comment.

You actually sound like you've got a sensible head on surely you must see the siege mentally. Rangers Club statements, fans rants joey Barton statements. All worth commenting on so yeah it's hilarious hearing some of this shit coming out.

I don't come into the match threads etc merely comment on moronic statements

Thanks for the compliment. At least I think that was a compliment, haha.

I understand Rangers are a big talking point. Of course they are, they're the biggest club in the country. But I'm merely questioning why you're so desperate to put us down when we're the only club trying to actually help you get promoted?....

Thanks for the compliment. At least I think that was a compliment, haha.

I understand Rangers are a big talking point. Of course they are, they're the biggest club in the country. But I'm merely questioning why you're so desperate to put us down when we're the only club trying to actually help you get promoted?....

Well an ex member of your club is doing his best not to get us promoted also lol. I'd say more putting certain members of your club and affliated with your club. Joey Barton and his gobshite statements and board or whoever issuing statements about sectarianism I just find it a tad ironic. So not desperate to put you all down as I say there are plenty of level headed Rangers fans who actually cringed at it all as well.

50 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I understand Rangers are a big talking point. Of course they are, they're the biggest club in the country.

Of course any Rangers club playing Ibrox is going to be big news.  Unfortunately for you they have not been the biggest club in Scotland for the past 15 years regardless of the rubbish the Scottish newspapers tell you.

Dermot, Martin & Henrik blew the old Rangers out of the water in 2000-01

David tried desperately to hold on to our coat tails spending Lizzie's money only to surrender for £1 and pass on his mess to his old mate

And due to David's recklessness your club is still suffering with a manager who is not even 4th or 5th best in Scotland which in itself mocks your statement of being "the biggest club in Scotland". 

1 hour ago, paisleysaints said:

Well an ex member of your club is doing his best not to get us promoted also lol. I'd say more putting certain members of your club and affliated with your club. Joey Barton and his gobshite statements and board or whoever issuing statements about sectarianism I just find it a tad ironic. So not desperate to put you all down as I say there are plenty of level headed Rangers fans who actually cringed at it all as well.

How's Hardie and Walsh doing at the mirren?  

Wisbit was saying that you guys are right up there.

Shull said something about league 1 next year but I thought he was talking pish.

Now come on even through your blue tinted glasses you must take a look at other leagues even other divisions and results. So either try harder or stop trying to be a patronising idiot.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

It is, actually, as dull as f**k and it's only you diddies who obsesses about it. 

You have an obsession with posting the word s"diddy & diddies" all the time, one might think on another open tab in your browser whilst you are consuming copious amounts of alcohol have logged into your "Jugs" account.

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

I understand Rangers are a big talking point. Of course they are, they're the biggest fucked up, debt ridden, basket case, ideas above our station, comedy of errors and laughing stock club in the country.

Hey Pundy, I inserted a few key points in your post for you. No need to say thanks as it was a pleasure to help you out the truth mate. 8)

23 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

Now come on even through your blue tinted glasses you must take a look at other leagues even other divisions and results. So either try harder or stop trying to be a patronising idiot.

I've generally just stuck to whatever league we're in, sorry if that upsets you.

Archived