Mark Warburton

Did I?

With the hundreds of notifications I get most days (mostly from a mental hibee) I sometimes miss shite.

I'm guessing a lot of epl teams would be wary of giving him a contract due to his history, didn't his previous club only offer him a one year deal?

Not what I asked. Try again.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Randy Giles said:

That's not exactly proof tbh. That guy is a fantasist. If anything it adds weight to it not being the case.

True, but as i mentioned the other day. Since last week, the media have also used this same figure, repeatedly.

Superscoreboard, must have mentioned it 7 or 8 times in the space of 15 minutes.

1 minute ago, dave.j said:

True, but as i mentioned the other day. Since last week, the media have also used this same figure, repeatedly.

Superscoreboard, must have mentioned it 7 or 8 times in the space of 15 minutes.

Press Association Sport have been pushing this figure since May as reported on http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/10295148/-

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Proof please regarding his wages.....

Tell you what?, you produce the fucking proof yourself thus proving that he is indeed not on £20K a week.

You have to admire the fannies that ask for proof but persist in telling posters that they are wrong when they can't or don't provide a fucking thing themselves in the first place.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Well I was hoping to discuss it over a few posts but f you want to act like a kunt....

What were you hoping to discuss Bennett?, where to get a decent boiler mechanic, that you see Wullie, trade stupid insults, derail from the subject at hand or post wee stupid nicknames you have for particular posters?

It certainly isn't a civilised adult discussion you are after and that's the truth.

6 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

What were you hoping to discuss Bennett?, where to get a decent boiler mechanic, that you see Wullie, trade stupid insults, derail from the subject at hand or post wee stupid nicknames you have for particular posters?

It certainly isn't a civilised adult discussion you are after and that's the truth.

10 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Tell you what?, you produce the fucking proof yourself thus proving that he is indeed not on £20K a week.

You have to admire the fannies that ask for proof but persist in telling posters that they are wrong when they can't or don't provide a fucking thing themselves in the first place.

When will you run out of data for your phone?

The press association are generally spot on with these things.

The journos on Sunday supplement on sky last week were all agreed that he was on £20k per week. Not definitive but it's a pretty decent guide that he will be on roughly that. Trying to deny that he is on such a wage is pretty desperate stuff.

Just now, dogmc said:

The journos on Sunday supplement on sky last week were all agreed that he was on £20k per week. Not definitive but it's a pretty decent guide that he will be on roughly that. Trying to deny that he is on such a wage is pretty desperate stuff.

Are we including possible bonuses like, appearance money, scoring bonus, man of the match bonus, win bonus and any of bonus that will push up his weekly pay packet here?

Are we including possible bonuses like, appearance money, scoring bonus, man of the match bonus, win bonus and any of bonus that will push up his weekly pay packet here?

Dunno, add ons weren't mentioned they just quoted £20k per week. Its a figure which has been quoted widely by a range of press and media and not been challenged by either club or player. The only people who are keen to suggest its not true are the rangers fans on here who dont want to entertain the fact that newco are spending more money than they are bringing in.

1 hour ago, dogmc said:

Dunno, add ons weren't mentioned they just quoted £20k per week. Its a figure which has been quoted widely by a range of press and media and not been challenged by either club or player. The only people who are keen to suggest its not true are the rangers fans on here who dont want to entertain the fact that newco are spending more money than they are bringing in.

Sounds like its a wage in the ball park of what burnley would have been offering.

Thats over a million pounds a year gross! (assuming the figure isnt net of tax and ni/rangers arent dodging tax and ni liabilities like the oldco)

Archived