Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 21:06, hellbhoy said:

I like Bennett as well, I do get some good old sarcastic banter from him. :lol:

I reckon me n Bennett on a night out would be a riot with cheap insults thrown around like confetti at a wedding. We'd be as funny as f**k MT. :)

Bennett to replace The Magic Twat?

This time last year O'Halloran was coming into his own and was becoming unplayable. His directness and speed was causing all sorts of problems and either opening up chances or space for other players. He was being touted for a Scotland call up etc.

Looking at what Warbs has at his disposal, he could have a blistering attack that few defences could deal with, yet they appear to want to pass the ball into the back of the net.

It will be interesting to see if he changes tactics, or whether he will stick to his guns for tippy tappy stuff.

2 hours ago, squidger said:

This time last year O'Halloran was coming into his own and was becoming unplayable. His directness and speed was causing all sorts of problems and either opening up chances or space for other players. He was being touted for a Scotland call up etc.

Looking at what Warbs has at his disposal, he could have a blistering attack that few defences could deal with, yet they appear to want to pass the ball into the back of the net.

It will be interesting to see if he changes tactics, or whether he will stick to his guns for tippy tappy stuff.

Unplayable? Think not!!

3 hours ago, squidger said:

Never saw anything in O'halloran myself, he's got pace but seems quite clueless about what to do with it.

Warbs: "It’s difficult for our fans to swallow when you take one point from six, that’s not Rangers."

Swallow swallow.

Not Rangers.

One point from six [emoji3]

Think Warbs might be broken now, time to take him back and get a new one, warranty might be still be valid.

14 minutes ago, Jimbo Jagsfan said:

20/1 for England job on Willie Hill's.

Hope he gets it.

:shutup

Hope not ffs!, he is a pish manager and is currently being the worst Rangers manager ever of any Rangers FC to play fitbaw at Ibrokes. Never going to happen, hopefully. :)

On 27/09/2016 at 11:03, squidger said:

This time last year O'Halloran was coming into his own and was becoming unplayable. His directness and speed was causing all sorts of problems and either opening up chances or space for other players.

I think he's had a better start to this season but it's one thing pushing forward with St Johnstone and another thing pushing forward with Rangers. There's a lot less space.

3 hours ago, thepundit said:

I think he's had a better start to this season but it's one thing pushing forward with St Johnstone and another thing pushing forward with Rangers. There's a lot less space.

:lol:

4 hours ago, thepundit said:

There's probably a bit more space at the moment, what with Barton being out.

4 hours ago, thepundit said:

You taking the piss, bro?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived