Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Shota's Lovechild said:

If he gets the backing he was supposed to get, over to you Mr King, then we will bring c****c crashing down next season at the latest. Still think we have a chance this season as we are showing the sort of spirit that the Champions need and they are going off the boil.

On 11/28/2016 at 10:59, Shota's Lovechild said:

If he gets the backing he was supposed to get, over to you Mr King, then we will bring c****c crashing down next season at the latest. Still think we have a chance this season as we are showing the sort of spirit that the Champions need and they are going off the boil.

The form that saw you struggle to beat the side that's now bottom of the league and who have a regular habit of absolutely shitting the bed against the Old Firm*?  The gap between the two cheeks is absolutely enormous, ironically about the same gap between cheeks that Celtic caused when they pumped you twice this season.  Saying you can challenge even next season is fanciful at best.

*Well, Celtic at least.  Not a big enough sample size from the two games we've played against Rangers. 

1 hour ago, dave.j said:

First chink in the armour from Warbs tonight. Absolute seeth at the right decision, of offside, being made.

From that point on, the interview was incoherent rambling. 

Personally, I thought the first chink in his armour came in the cup semi-final. He's preached constantly about playing a certain way and sticking to his principles, and he ended up throwing all of that away with an absolutely dire defensive performance. Not sure the players can take him seriously after that.

I quite like him and have done since Brentford but I get the feeling Rangers need someone who'll create more of an us and them mentality.

20 minutes ago, Shota's Lovechild said:

We have not been pumped twice off c****c, there was a freak result in the league. That was a sore one I'll admit but the other game was a very tight match they needed a late and slightly jammy goal to win. It could have easily gone the other way.

Behave.  First game was an absolute annihilation.  Just because they didn't run up a cricket score the second time round doesn't mean they aren't streets ahead of us.

2 hours ago, Shota's Lovechild said:

We have not been pumped twice off c****c, there was a freak result in the league. That was a sore one I'll admit but the other game was a very tight match they needed a late and slightly jammy goal to win. It could have easily gone the other way.

Edited because samsung phone keyboards are shit...

Celtics fans have some amount of spare time on their hands!

On 30/11/2016 at 22:10, dave.j said:

First chink in the armour from Warbs tonight. Absolute seeth at the right decision, of offside, being made.

From that point on, the interview was incoherent rambling. 

I admit I haven't seen the interview, but don't we see "Absolute seeth at the right decision" from much more distinguished managers than Warbs?

Mourinho and Ferguson spring to mind.

33 minutes ago, Stag Nation said:

I admit I haven't seen the interview, but don't we see "Absolute seeth at the right decision" from much more distinguished managers than Warbs?

Mourinho and Ferguson spring to mind.

Will someone please explain. :lol:

Archived