Mark Warburton

Will someone please explain. :lol:

I seem to remember the French management team complaining about zidanes red card in the 2006 World Cup final because the ref didn't see it and they used video evidence. Never mind the fact it was a full on head butt [emoji1]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, dave.j said:

Edited because samsung phone keyboards are shit...

Celtics fans have some amount of spare time on their hands!

I hope your phone doesn't explode, that would be terrible.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I seem to remember the French management team complaining about zidanes red card in the 2006 World Cup final because the ref didn't see it and they used video evidence. Never mind the fact it was a full on head butt emoji1.png

The whole nonsense that sparked the referees' strike a few years back, came about as a result of a decision that everyone could agree, was ultimately the correct one.

OF clubs in particular, struggle when things go against them, even - nay especially - if it's correct that they do.

They love to find fault in the process by which a demonstrably correct decision was reached.  It's a means of flexing muscles and intimidating.  It means that given the fuss, officials are more likely to favour them in future.

The whole nonsense that sparked the referees' strike a few years back, came about as a result of a decision that everyone could agree, was ultimately the correct one.

OF clubs in particular, struggle when things go against them, even - nay especially - if it's correct that they do.

They love to find fault in the process by which a demonstrably correct decision was reached.  It's a means of flexing muscles and intimidating.  It means that given the fuss, officials are more likely to favour them in future.

Yep, that poor ref probably 'lied' to Neil Lennon in the heat of the moment being intimidated by him and his staff.

That was a shameful performance from Lennon, ruined someone's career when he made the right decision.

6 hours ago, Shota's Lovechild said:

We have not been pumped twice off c****c, there was a freak result in the league. That was a sore one I'll admit but the other game was a very tight match they needed a late and slightly jammy goal to win. It could have easily gone the other way.

f**k up AWRA :lol:

Celtic absolutely destroyed Sevco in the league game, and only piss-poor finishing and a fine goalkeeping performance prevented a humiliating repeat in the cup tie. You lot are utterly ordinary and really not handing it well. You're unlikely to be anywhere near Celtic's level for at least 2 or 3 seasons. 

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not sure you can justify this wrt to the Rangers fans on here.  For example, Dodoo's 'goal' on Wed was rightly chalked off and the decision-making was unnecessarily protracted but I didn't see any complaints from 'us' on here.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not sure you can justify this wrt to the Rangers fans on here.  For example, Dodoo's 'goal' on Wed was rightly chalked off and the decision-making was unnecessarily protracted but I didn't see any complaints from 'us' on here.

Should've used chopped off, just to start him off again.

I was actually going to mention Kincardine's heartening use of 'chalked off', but Bennett beat me to the observation.

To be honest, I wasn't really commenting on fan reaction on here with regard to the disallowed goal the other night.  It was more to do with Warburton's bonkers response.

OF entitlement.

On 08/03/2016 at 22:51, Solitaire said:

Best manager in Scotland without question....

Great man-manager.

Great Squad builder.

Great-tactician.

Great player-spotter.

Great style of play.

Great belief in youth.

Great dealing with the press.

4124570.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3

:thumsup2

Ha ha ha ha ha. I just about fell off the can reading this pish. Got to be the best piece of ironic posting on here. I love how all the greatness you talk of are the very things that The Rangers fans, who were once wanking over this guy about, are now crying into their beer about. I say keep Warburton at the Rangers forever. Ha ha. OP is a f@ck£ng muppet.

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yep, that poor ref probably 'lied' to Neil Lennon in the heat of the moment being intimidated by him and his staff.

That was a shameful performance from Lennon, ruined someone's career when he made the right decision.

Aye of course its all Lenny's and Celtics fault they lied and tried to cover it up :lol::1eye

And if a ref doesnt have the bottle to tell the truth in "heat of the moment" as you put it, he shouldnt be a referee.

EDIT:  Also not to mention you mentioned intimidation being the reason he lied, but couldnt you accuse the Dundee United players of using intimidation to get him to change his mind, I mean after all its a fucking stonewaller.

8 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

Aye of course its all Lenny's and Celtics fault they lied and tried to cover it up :lol::1eye

And if a ref doesnt have the bottle to tell the truth in "heat of the moment" as you put it, he shouldnt be a referee.

Nonsense.

The ref arrived at the correct decision, having initially called it wrong.

Our hideous game, with its gross imbalance of power, allowed huge capital to be made of this. Disgraceful and embarrassing.

A clear example of bullying by an utterly despicable club.

Archived