Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

^^^Humourless tofu muncher

Replying to my accurate summary, with a sweeping generalisation?

That's the easy way out.

If i had went a similar route to you, I'd have called him a union jack waving, catholic hating, woman beating piece of shit.

The generalisation game. Everyone can play it. 

8 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Replying to my accurate summary, with a sweeping generalisation?

That's the easy way out.

If i had went a similar route to you, I'd have called him a union jack waving, catholic hating, woman beating piece of shit.

The generalisation game. Everyone can play it. 

Thankfully you were specific and inclusive.  "Obsessed Armchair Orc"  is generalising nothing.

How are you doing anyway?  Ages since I've seen you.  How's the wee yin?  How's the Mrs doing with 2 bairns?

2 minutes ago, afca32 said:

I don't normally get involved in Sevco threads but barely a week passes where I don't see a headline which involves Warburton moaning about something.

He hates Scottish Football.

19 minutes ago, afca32 said:

I don't normally get involved in Sevco threads but barely a week passes where I don't see a headline which involves Warburton moaning about something.

See also G.Souness, W.Smith, A.McCoist.

(first 2 admittedly at a different club)

1 hour ago, forever_blue said:

Remember all the diddies spending the summer telling us warburton was definitely not staying :lol:

Nope. 

I remember all the Orcs telling us how Lee Wallace was brutally assaulted by hibs fans though. 

• 1 month later...

Serious point - I wonder where he ranks in list of current Scottish managers. For me the list would be:

1. Neil Lennon (his record makes him top by a mile)

2. Tommy Wright  (always exceeds expectation)

3. Derek McInnes - has made Aberdeen the second best team in the country since 2012

4. Neilson or Warbarton - difficult as both won the championship by a fair distance so its difficult to put one above the other.  Although Neilson did very well in his first season in top league.

I've left Rodgers out because he has not been here long enough to form a definitive opinion.

23 minutes ago, Eder said:

Serious point - I wonder where he ranks in list of current Scottish managers. For me the list would be:

1. Neil Lennon (his record makes him top by a mile)

2. Tommy Wright  (always exceeds expectation)

3. Derek McInnes - has made Aberdeen the second best team in the country since 2012

4. Neilson or Warbarton - difficult as both won the championship by a fair distance so its difficult to put one above the other.  Although Neilson did very well in his first season in top league.

I've left Rodgers out because he has not been here long enough to form a definitive opinion.

Didn't Motherwell finish second in 2012/2013?

Archived