Airdrieonians vs Brechin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another top performance and result. After the thumpings at Albion and Peterhead, 3 wins and 3 clean sheets in the following matches was absolutely unthinkable, but here we are. Even the most optimistic of City fans had given up hope of staying up a couple of weeks ago and now we've got a fighting chance of staying up automatically. Don't get me wrong, we've a lot of work still to do but it's quite remarkable how we've turned this around. The introduction of attacking players like Spence and Watt from midfield has made the world of difference and is what we've been crying out for all season.

Great to see Jacko get on the scoresheet as he's looked bereft of confidence in front of goal this season and Spence's goal was just sublime.

Same again next Saturday please City!

A paid 16 quid to watch 11 players no give 2 flying fucks dipsy n dozey summed up their season today ferguson n mcdonald look lost Hugo tries his best and was the only + mark and who told shitbreak he was footballer hes a moaning c**t that passes the blame (only passing hes gd at) why do we no play with cadden on the left wasted on the right as for cox hes mince thinks hes real mad' quality and lister is chasing losted causes get it 4-4-2 with:

Parry

O'Neil or Bain, Dipsy n doze mcdonald

Faria

Esposito Thompson Cadds

BP JL

Get a grip Airdrie <>

A paid 16 quid to watch 11 players no give 2 flying fucks dipsy n dozey summed up their season today ferguson n mcdonald look lost Hugo tries his best and was the only + mark and who told shitbreak he was footballer hes a moaning c**t that passes the blame (only passing hes gd at) why do we no play with cadden on the left wasted on the right as for cox hes mince thinks hes real mad' quality and lister is chasing losted causes get it 4-4-2 with:

Parry

O'Neil or Bain, Dipsy n doze mcdonald

Faria

Esposito Thompson Cadds

BP JL

Get a grip Airdrie <>

Who's Shitbreak?

No shots on goal for the whole game and he takes off Thompson, Cadden and Cox

Cox was stretchered off. Thomson and Cadden were unfortunately as inept as all the others on the field today. Not one of the starting 11 should be able to look themselves in the mirror when they collect a wage for that.

Beaten, and comprehensively at that, by a very ordinary Brechin side. The boy Spence took his goal extremely well, saw Parry off his line and couldn't have hit it more perfectly so credit to him for that.

Hugo was our best player today.cadden was dropping back deep to get the ball and I think himself and Jordan were playing as individuals today rather than as a team think cadden maybe thinks he's made it and be still has a lot to learn. Fitzpatrick needs dropped 20 mins to go he can't keep up with his runner, he has been poor not just today but the thing that annoys me is he is so quiet and I can't se why he is in the team. Ferguson wasnt good today neither was mcdonald. Unless we sign another striker got go 2 up front prunty and Lister. Bring O'Neil back in to right back. Recall watt and put him in centre mid and if not give Scott Stewart or adan brown a chance over Fitzpatrick. I would recall mcaleer and I would drop cadden.I would give captain arm band to prunty.

I would have never thought of going 3 games unbeaten under Dodds,we are still bottom of league so not out of the mire yet.Dodds is still shite.

You obviously have not got a fucking clue about football.  Your hatred of Dods and anything related to Farfar is shining through.  Your persistent criticism of  Dods and Dale at the games  is cringeworthy to say the least . Dale has been the most improved player in the last quarter . Dods has been a revelation in the last 3 games and the whole team is starting to perform to their capabilities. 

If you can't handle the plain reality of someone trying their best for our team  , I suggest you take up knitting or some other persuit that doesn't involve anything at all to do with Farfar.    

You obviously have not got a fucking clue about football.  Your hatred of Dods and anything related to Farfar is shining through.  Your persistent criticism of  Dods and Dale at the games  is cringeworthy to say the least . Dale has been the most improved player in the last quarter . Dods has been a revelation in the last 3 games and the whole team is starting to perform to their capabilities. 

If you can't handle the plain reality of someone trying their best for our team  , I suggest you take up knitting or some other persuit that doesn't involve anything at all to do with Farfar.

Dodds is still shite he is not he man to take us forward,and by the way my big toe knows more about football than you.

Dodds is still shite he is not he man to take us forward,and by the way my big toe knows more about football than you.

your big toe knows hee haw, your big toe is matching your head and its rammed so far up your own arse you can scratch your own headache that you're giving yourself by attempting to think! :lol: you're failing miserably you useless c**t :thumsup2

Wondered when the Brechin Mafia would strike,its laughable when you all gang up on someone.Just accept that not everybody likes Dodds as a manager.

This Brechin Mafia you go on about is about as fictional as this Dodds guy you seem to think we have as a manager :rolleyes:

Wondered when the Brechin Mafia would strike,its laughable when you all gang up on someone.Just accept that not everybody likes Dodds as a manager.

With the greatest of respect...Brechin's not that big a town, and your away support isn't that massive. I assume you all must know who each other is from this board ??

Archived