Shortlees

das scooter boy

Watched their game at weekend against Wallacetoun and they weren't a great footballing side tbh.

Long ball up the the experienced striker and probably better described as a gang over a team. Good run none the less and I suppose winning is all the matters but not a good footballing side like Shortlees or Glenburn.

Please explain your use of the word gang? Obviously you've just watched a team fight for every ball,shout for every free kick and give a 110% to a man,they've only been beat 3 times in the league so far,surly this run they are in isn't because teams are scared of the gang is it lol

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as you said winning is all that matters not every team can play total football play to your strengths. I've seen kilbirnie on few occasions and they can play good football

Was maybe just an off day.. were gifted a silly penalty early on and everything going from there was just shelled forward.

Kilbirnie 6-0 Troon, Kilbirnie now unbeaten last 13 league games totally ran over the top of Troon despite a soft sending off for Kilbirnie after 25 mins with score 0-0, Troon as poor a side as I have seen all season saying that.

Kilbirnie 6-0 Troon, Kilbirnie now unbeaten last 13 league games totally ran over the top of Troon despite a soft sending off for Kilbirnie after 25 mins with score 0-0, Troon as poor a side as I have seen all season saying that.

Who was sent off

Was maybe just an off day.. were gifted a silly penalty early on and everything going from there was just shelled forward.

wallacetouns penalty was never a pen. and what gang do you speak of? maybe the one at the sidelines watching but certainly not the players..

Westkirk 1-5 Kilbirnie, 15 league games unbeaten for Kilbirnie who totally outplayed Kirk in 2nd half after being 1 each at h/t, mix of youth and experience was good to watch and if anything Kilbirnie played too much football at times.

Heard that lees are planning on raiding the young Hurlford team next year for players. Decent wee outfit that with some tidy players

They have nae chance. They boyz are tight as fuk and bigger clubs than Shortlees have tried. Ma junior team tried for two o them lol

Heard that lees are planning on raiding the young Hurlford team next year for players. Decent wee outfit that with some tidy players

😂😂😂 we must be doing something right then eh? Lol

I think it's safe to say some of the earlier posts on this topic about kilbirnie were put to bed last night by glenburn, anyone that seen the game would prob agree it was 4-0 going on 10 fair play to kilbirnie great run of results but they are not near glenburn in terms of quality they were out played all over the park.

earlier post?? where they title challengers? think after what happened last season nearly dropping out first division they have turned it around in a big way credit to players n manager for that. as for game last night can have no complaints beaten by the better team. well done to glenburn on victory last night deserved it shortlees imo are far better football side. for wanting game on astro last night glenburn didn't play much on the deck

I would say if they had won last night they would have had a chance, that aside glenburn bullied kilbirnie in all depts and when they got the ball down and played they could not live with them for pace, power and quality kilbirnie tried to play on the deck but unfortunately to many of there players were not up to it, if shortlees were to play glenburn now on astro it would be a very good close game and I think both shortlees and glenburn would be good additions to the premier if they go up.

Archived