Loons v Honest Men

Think macall is overthinking it a bit too much. If he really thinks we've got the best players in the league just stick them out. Settled team over Tinker-man tactics for me. Still think we have a great chance of going up but it must start today

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think macall is overthinking it a bit too much. If he really thinks we've got the best players in the league just stick them out. Settled team over Tinker-man tactics for me. Still think we have a great chance of going up but it must start today

Replace the name macall (McCall) for Campbell and that would be a typical Loons supporter post a year ago.... :-(

Guest bernardblack

I really fancy us today for some reason. If we can start to take a few of the 800 chances we make per game we can get out of this mess.

Jamie struggles on artificial surfaces due to being a broken man so can't play tbh.

Fleming

Devlin  Graham  Murphy  Boyle

McCrorie  Docherty

Gilmour                               Forrest

Moore  Preston

Subs: Newman, Muir, McLauchlan, Wardrope, Donald, Crawford, McKenzie

If we don't go for 2 up top, maybe have Wardrope in midfield with Preston on the bench.  Going for 2-0 Ayr, Forrest and Moore.

Ayr - Fleming, Devlin, Boyle, Graham, McCrorie, Stevenson, Docherty, Trouten, Forrest, Moore, Preston

Subs - Newman, McLauchlan, Hodge, Donald, Crawford, Adams, Wardrope

Back to 2 up top thankfully.  Surprised at Stevensons inclusion.

Ayr - Fleming, Devlin, Boyle, Graham, McCrorie, Stevenson, Docherty, Trouten, Forrest, Moore, Preston

Subs - Newman, McLauchlan, Hodge, Donald, Crawford, Adams, Wardrope

Back to 2 up top thankfully. Surprised at Stevensons inclusion.

why Callum? He's brilliant. Not there today but happy with that attacking line up

Going by all reports, sounds like the seasons over.  No desire now title race is over and Peterheads getting second, which will be disastrous going into the play offs on dodgy form.

League 1 again for us next year.

Forfars third goal was very good, our defence decided it was offside and didn't play to the whistle.

Their second is criminal from Devlin who had a stinker.

Docherty can't run a midfield on his own putting lazy guys like Stevo next to him serves no purpose.

It's going to be a long end of season stumbling over the line and getting dumped out the playoffs.

Playing Trouten, Forrest and Stevenson as three of your midfield four is ridiculous. Naive from McCall for the second week running.

Aye, I think he has lost the plot a bit tbh.

Interesting summer ahead

Archived