Scottish Cup Quarter Predictions?

The Neutral1

Oban have knocked out the two best sides outwith Colville Park in the tournament so far at home. As much as there's a lot of talk on here I suspect Oban will win comfortably. People on here are now pandering to these Shortlees loud mouths.

Shortlees got best player in Great Britain amateur football,,,he messi of this level. Trembling in oban right now . An wrong think he only one can cause damage. 6-1 lees now.mtwo red cards oban,, mon the Killie boys.

Shortlees got best player in Great Britain amateur football,,,he messi of this level. Trembling in oban right now . An wrong think he only one can cause damage. 6-1 lees now.mtwo red cards oban,, mon the Killie boys.

Best player in britain 😂😂😂

It'll be a good game of football up North, not seen Oban, but was impressed with Lees. A strong right side of midfield/defence will be needed, the lad can play football, Iniesta? No, but still a talent.

Four of them caught my eye, but on the day they weren't really tested by their opponents. The big laser beam of a striker has good close skills also, should be a good battle.

Mon the Colville😜

You need be special at late stage of cup to roast decent team lik Shotts Wishyman,,,,an iniesta not messi lol. told lees could ve been 7,,8 nil first half. You going oban. I need lift irvine not far out ur road.

You need be special at late stage of cup to roast decent team lik Shotts Wishyman,,,,an iniesta not messi lol. told lees could ve been 7,,8 nil first half. You going oban. I need lift irvine not far out ur road.

I'm not belittling Shotts in any way mate, but for me, on the day, and that's all I can comment on, they never trapped.

I felt they defended their half after 5 minutes, just after you scored your first. Knapp and the big fella started the game so well and they couldn't cope with it. They both looked in the mood on the day.

It's only my take on the game, just my opinion, I try to be fair and balanced but other guys have their views.

Hence the forum.

If I wasn't going to Dalziel, I'd gladly have picked you up, and we could go chasing tarts after the game in the fleshpots of Oban. 😜

Need to support the CP against the Drum.

Oban have knocked out the two best sides outwith Colville Park in the tournament so far at home. As much as there's a lot of talk on here I suspect Oban will win comfortably. People on here are now pandering to these Shortlees loud mouths.

Have you watched Shortlees Aye?

Archived