Scottish Cup Quarter Predictions?

The Neutral1

Any good team can get turned over,especially against other good teams, lot of folk slate the ayrshire league but uve got to give shortlees credit where its due 2 years in a row well into later stages of both majors and as a neutral who has saw them a few times over last couple of years i would say anybody who writes them off could well end up wae egg on their face!

Porky i think the lees win easy m8 ha ha pirlo = sweakqy na pirlo never start on bench only 1 pirlo in the less team jimmy c only difference our pirlo only hits the target once a season oban could put 2 or 3 players on keir but if the leave joe free fair men them

Oban have knocked out the two best sides outwith Colville Park in the tournament so far at home. As much as there's a lot of talk on here I suspect Oban will win comfortably. People on here are now pandering to these Shortlees loud mouths.

ek do u have a good word to say about any one or team shortlees only shout about there team so what in saying that makes a change your not mouthing about the colville boys sound like a jealous fud to me

Archived