Will Stubbs Survive?

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So IF we go up through the playoffs we won't deserve it because we rearranged the game against Dumbarton? Good one, m9.

Idiotic decision

Idiotic decision

Most definitely isn't considering the games we have played recently, the injuries we have, the way we have faded in the last 20 and the personnel asked to join up with the national side. A break is warmly welcomed at this stage of the season.

We have five first team players out injured and would be missing a further three due to International call ups. Anyone who thinks its not a good decision to call the game off is a moron.

We would for instance have a midfield minus, McGinn, Henderson, Fyvie and McGeough as well as our best defender and top goal scorer missing. Why wouldn't we call off under they circumstances especially taking into consideration our form recently too.

I'm old enough to remember Hibs being good enough to play the 2nd string and beat cannon fodder like Dumbarton.

A sign of the times eh Hibees.

Are you not taking into consideration the rest of what I said Gavin? Should we gamble at this stage of the season when we don't have to?

Are you not taking into consideration the rest of what I said Gavin? Should we gamble at this stage of the season when we don't have to?

I get it, but you seem happy to accept it.

Hibs shouldn't be scared of Dumbarton is my point.

It's more like I think Hibs are bigger than you think they are

You don't get it obviously. With the amount of matches recently and the poor form plus looking like we are dead on our feet it's a welcome break to refresh the batteries before another hectic run. Where exactly is that running scared?

You try this shite whenever we rearrange a game, it makes you sound like an idiot. Go back to moaning about ticket prices.

You try this shite whenever we rearrange a game, it makes you sound like an idiot. Go back to moaning about ticket prices.

I will moan about the prices in a few weeks when I go to get mine.

Stop getting ahead of yourself.

We'll have 3 players away.

We won't shit our pants like Hibs and go postponing matches though

Hibs aren't shitting it mate.

Ok, they admit they probably would lose without 5 or 6 of their top players and need a rest before taking on the mighty part timers from the Rock. They definitely aren't shitting it though.

Archived