West Super League Conspiracy

Talbot Bing

I have good information from a close source at Hampden Park that the sjfa have colluded together with Pollok to make sure they win this year's league title and the Junior Cup. It was discussed at a secret meeting at the start of last season. Apparently Kilbirnie were the favoured option to win the cup but their close links with a certain money man blew that out the window.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha .

That's more like it. Tell me who our money man is though because even we don't know ha ha . Ps Pollok officials were seen entering Hampden with a big black holdall & when coming back out they were only carrying 2 sheets of paper

Those two sheets of paper were allegedly the deeds from the League title and Junior Cup

News flash........Pollok request game postponement this Saturday against Beith due to there strikers attending diving classes after not getting a penalty against Troon. The request was turned down by sjfa beaks who assured the lok penaltys will be given on saturday

A quick look at the secret fixture list shows Ladeside playing Beith on the 2nd April, as Beith are due to be drawn against Pollok tomorrow.

The firehose is at the ready for fixtures man inevitable call ha ha. Either that or we will let Mr Millar do the pitch inspection again

The only issue the day the ladeside v Beith game was called off was , the mistake of not calling for a morning pitch inspection, spoke to a few people that were on the pitch prior to kick off time and was told it was unplayable and not even close to being fit for play, so rather than cast aspersions at a manager have a look closer to home.

The only issue the day the ladeside v Beith game was called off was , the mistake of not calling for a morning pitch inspection, spoke to a few people that were on the pitch prior to kick off time and was told it was unplayable and not even close to being fit for play, so rather than cast aspersions at a manager have a look closer to home.

The park did have & still has issues which won't now be fixed to pre season . The club have patched it up until the end of the season but that day was health & safety gone mad . If you had watched the Europa league match in to the following week it was played in far worse conditions

Don't know who you are but I spoke to folk who were astounded it was off including 1 notable Beith supporter . Our groundsman was still infuriated about the decision during that midweek . That tells it all for me

And I'm not casting aspirations I'm saying blatatantly that the Beith manager was in the referees ear citing health & safety issues about the park. Hope that helps & last word from me on this. Let's get back to conspiracy now .

All 3 teams left wud not be scared to play Pollok

i would disagree. with the way this season has been, nobody is on amazing form. everyone has the capability of beating each other. each tie (no matter how it is drawn) is not a gimme for any team. i think all teams should be very vary of their opposition, and that includes pollok

I have good information from a close source at Hampden Park that the sjfa have colluded together with Pollok to make sure they win this year's league title and the Junior Cup. It was discussed at a secret meeting at the start of last season. Apparently Kilbirnie were the favoured option to win the cup but their close links with a certain money man blew that out the window.

I suppose this confirms what most of us suspected...there's a mole at work in the Circus.   8)

Be interesting to see how  :)  :lol:  :P 's people deal with this bombshell.   :huh:

Let's just see how the fixtures pan out. As pollok have played most of their fixtures already this will benefit them as more sat games. You don't usually see pollok getting send to new cumnock midweek but. Maybe rob roy but never pollok. They are above all that!

Monday 28 Apr 14

Glenafton Athletic F.C. 3 v 2 Pollok F.C.

Archived