Quick Survey

Scosha

Just a wee question mate as I'm feeling quite tender about my age.

For Question 2 where it says age 18-30 or 30+.  If I'm 30 should I select option 1 or 2?  The options should've been 18-29/30 or 30/31+.

Your attention to this matter would be appreciated.

The target market is 18-30 year olds for the advertising campaign so that's the reason behind the age range. I could've just left out the 30+ but wanted to get more detail on the over 30s as well to identify a trend and back up any statements I make. Cheers.

The target market is 18-30 year olds for the advertising campaign so that's the reason behind the age range. I could've just left out the 30+ but wanted to get more detail on the over 30s as well to identify a trend and back up any statements I make. Cheers.

We get lots of survey requests from students and this is the worst survey ever.  I hope you're in your first year.

We get lots of survey requests from students and this is the worst survey ever.  I hope you're in your first year.

:lol: It's a tiny part of an assessment that needed a small amount of research. Just wanted to get some of my own data instead of scrawling through sites trying to find fairly simple information.

:lol: It's a tiny part of an assessment that needed a small amount of research. Just wanted to get some of my own data instead of scrawling through sites trying to find fairly simple information.

When I went to Yooni we kent the difference between 'scrolling' and 'scrawling'.  These young yins!

So just to confirm you don't class 30 and a few weeks as being over 30?

This is music to my ears if so I'm delighted I've got about another 9 months before I'm classed as an over-30. Which even as I'm writing/reading it makes sense.

Archived