Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't talk shite, there was a point before January when all the media said the title was between us and Rangers. In quite a few interviews it was Stubbs that said we can't forget about Falkirk.

You're getting offended here by something you've made it.

Before the 0-3 Morton game Stubbs said it was between Rangers and Hibs.

Before the 0-3 Morton game Stubbs said it was between Rangers and Hibs.

He said he didn't think Falkirk could catch Rangers after their draw or defeat. He said it would be too much for them to claw back the points. I'm not sure how's that's disrespectful in the way Houston has been towards Hibs.

I don't understand the fuss Hibs are making about the full time cuddle fest on Tuesday night.

The guys had just pulled off a near miraculous [well would have been against anyone else] comeback in a vital match, it would have been more noteworthy had they just trooped off the park showing no emotion.

I don't understand the fuss Hibs are making about the full time cuddle fest on Tuesday night.

The guys had just pulled off a near miraculous [well would have been against anyone else] comeback in a vital match, it would have been more noteworthy had they just trooped off the park showing no emotion.

Are hibs seriously moaning about Falkirk celebrating?

Sorry, some diddy player who's played his career in the diddy leagues since being punted from Dundee Utd about 10 years ago.

We signed him from St Johnstone mate. From a team in the division above you for the last two seasons.

Imagine moaning over a team celebrating coming back to equalise after being 2 goals down, a man down, and with 4 minutes left. Cummings should be more annoyed at his gaffer taking off Bartley to bring on a past it Kevin Thomson. Bartley was the man breaking all our attacks down. Anyway...

Bambino 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Your manager moaned about it on the radio.

I meant on here. I have no issues with Falkirk drawing and going radge in relation to what it means. I have no issue also saying Falkirk have had a fantastic season.

These Failkirk fans are rather precious arent they? Houstie runs his mouth off after every game with Hibernian. Only one manager has had to make an embarrassing public apology for his comments after a game and it wasnt Alan Stubbs.

These Failkirk fans are rather precious arent they? Houstie runs his mouth off after every game with Hibernian. Only one manager has had to make an embarrassing public apology for his comments after a game and it wasnt Alan Stubbs.

Dry yer eyes ffs 😂😂😂

Archived