Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will Hibs management team and players learn not to talk absolute nonsense in the media?

This is what pisses me off the most.

Every single time they start mouthing off it comes back to bite us on the arse. Stubbs tried to play funny buggers with Warburton all season and it backfired.

I wish they'd just shut the f**k up and give standard cliche answers rather than giving something that will be used when we inevitably f**k up.

All joking aside I've noticed since 9.40 on Tuesday night a change in all the Hibees I know.

In the old days it was banter central after a Falkirk Hibs game. They used to talk down to you in a condescending manner and ruffle your hair in a we are still a big team manner.

It seems to have hit them that they're going nowhere anytime soon and Falkirk might actually be playing in a league above them. They haven't taken it well at all.

I'm suddenly arguing with good friends who are calling us a hatchet mob :lol: (that was our 1st red card this season) and we aren't nearly as good as the mighty Hibees, Completely ignoring both Hibs goals were a joke of course.

Definitely a taking it well.

If we had won even one of the games we drew with you, we would be 8 points clear of your lot. Ouch.

Wow. Such maths. Much brains.

If we had pumped your mob every time we've drawn with you there would be no gap in the league. If we hadn't fallen apart in hilariously bad fashion over the last couple of months we'd be league cup winners and still right behind The Rangers. If your auntie had baws she'd be your uncle.

You've still not beaten this Hibs side though. The one that has been getting ripped apart by anyone and everyone recently. Talk about hibsing it right up.

If we had pumped your mob every time we've drawn with you there would be no gap in the league. If we hadn't fallen apart in hilariously bad fashion over the last couple of months we'd be league cup winners and still right behind The Rangers. If your auntie had baws she'd be your uncle.

You've still not beaten this Hibs side though. The one that has been getting ripped apart by anyone and everyone recently. Talk about hibsing it right up.

Failkirk, amirite?

Your kidding me on here

superb

Glad to see you're taking it well :lol:

Slight digress. Did anyone else's notice Mixu Paatelainen at Ht come down the tunnel and asked the Hibs guy to get the Hibs Finnish goalie Virtanen who was in the middle of his ht warm up. Virtanen stopped his warm up and jogged to the tunnel and went up it with Mixu and never returned. What was that all about I wonder? Do you think he had the odasity to ask him if he was playing in the semi! No wise cracks please! :lol:

An absolute Hibs of a post.

Archived