f**k the home nations

Happy to support Sweden, Poland, Iceland etc; not this shower of c***s. 

England -  Singing about "sweaty socks" or "are you watching Scottish scum".   f**k them, their hooligans, THAT ANTHEM, and their collection of overpaid average players.   Hopefully papped out early and a choppy sailing back to Dover.

Wales -  They beat us 3-0, 4-0 and 2-1 twice in recent years.   They have a terrible fan base that prefers Rugby, and they drink Brains.   Less than 30% of the population vote Plaid which shows the lack of pride in their country.   Plus Bale is a c**t.    First round exit please. 

Northern Ireland -  Basically Sevco as a pretend diddy country.   Bigots on tour 2016.    A short tour for the most boring team at the euros please.

Southern Ireland -  Martin O'Neil, Roy Keane,  Aids, and the Ginger Hamilton lad.    A Scotsman scoring in the last minute in Georgia or the dodgy ref in Dublin that gifted the South.   So much to like about the Irish people, and so little to like about this team.    Hopefully a repeat of their mauling's during Euro 2012.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England - Singing about "sweaty socks" or "are you watching Scottish scum". f**k them, their hooligans, THAT ANTHEM, and their collection of overpaid average players. Hopefully papped out early and a choppy sailing back to Dover.

Wales - They beat us 3-0, 4-0 and 2-1 twice in recent years. They have a terrible fan base that prefers Rugby, and they drink Brains. Less than 30% of the population vote Plaid which shows the lack of pride in their country. Plus Bale is a c**t. First round exit please.

Northern Ireland - Basically Sevco as a pretend diddy country. Bigots on tour 2016. A short tour for the most boring team at the euros please.

Southern Ireland - Martin O'Neil, Roy Keane, Aids, and the Ginger Hamilton lad. A Scotsman scoring in the last minute in Georgia or the dodgy ref in Dublin that gifted the South. So much to like about the Irish people, and so little to like about this team. Hopefully a repeat of their mauling's during Euro 2012.

Go to Amsterdam for a few days. The local delights will do you a lot of god.

You don't believe in Scotland, so it's hardly surprising to you'll be backing England. Secretly, you wish you were English.

You are an embarrassment to your parents and to Scotland.

c**t.

Seething and bitter :lol:

I actually won't be backing England, and will be delighted when they get papped out early.

I will be backing Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic though :)

If Owain Fon Williams gets in the Wales squad I'll be supporting them.  If not I'm ambivalent about them.

I don't really like Martin O'Neill so I'm not a huge fan of the Republic of Ireland team.

The current English team could be interesting and good to watch, doubt they'll make it all the way.

Northern Ireland getting to another tournament is a great story (Mark) so I'll be hoping that they win.

I have never understood this "who will you be supporting" thing.

Scotland aren't in it so I wont be supporting anyone, I will watch with interest and hope that the best team wins.

I cant switch my nationality, nor would I want to, for a football tournament.

You can criticise the Welsh for a lot of things but not Brains, their Rev James is a belting pint. 

Bigot

Ireland is another country so how can it be a home country? "Bigot" is rich coming from a Sevconian. On the other hand, Newco supporters have a warped view of history if they have one at all.

Btw, it's fun to see Glenn Minter whooshing it again big time!  :lol:

Ireland is another country so how can it be a home country? "Bigot" is rich coming from a Sevconian. On the other hand, Newco supporters have a warped view of history if they have one at all.

Btw, it's fun to see Glenn Minter whooshing it again big time!  :lol:

They're all other countries. Just cause we're stuck in the same corrupt archaic union with three of them doesn't mean we should support them.

England -  Singing about "sweaty socks" or "are you watching Scottish scum".   f**k them, their hooligans, THAT ANTHEM, and their collection of overpaid average players.   Hopefully papped out early and a choppy sailing back to Dover.

Wales -  They beat us 3-0, 4-0 and 2-1 twice in recent years.   They have a terrible fan base that prefers Rugby, and they drink Brains.   Less than 30% of the population vote Plaid which shows the lack of pride in their country.   Plus Bale is a c**t.    First round exit please. 

Northern Ireland -  Basically Sevco as a pretend diddy country.   Bigots on tour 2016.    A short tour for the most boring team at the euros please.

Southern Ireland -  Martin O'Neil, Roy Keane,  Aids, and the Ginger Hamilton lad.    A Scotsman scoring in the last minute in Georgia or the dodgy ref in Dublin that gifted the South.   So much to like about the Irish people, and so little to like about this team.    Hopefully a repeat of their mauling's during Euro 2012.

Quite right too.

Especialyy the Welsh. Fucking Aaaron Ramsey is the worst of them.

Archived