2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

If we're being honest 'goading' and 'provocation' happen at grounds up and down the country every week.

It's quite clear that a lot of Rangers supporters simply don't like it up them and can't hack losing.

This problem will always arise when you have so many supporters with an entitlement complex and a feeling that their team has the right to just turn up and win every game because of who they are.

This indeed, although a failing big screen is enough to incite riots with this lot.  I've seen provoking / goading at a few non-segregated super-diddy league grounds and no physical violence came from any of it (with just a handful of stewards around the ground), just a poor war of words as people left in different directions.

The police need to start rounding up these goaders. They can't be allowed to run free in society, disgusting people.

Apparently there was a goader living 3 houses up from me for several years. I had no idea. Just think at any time he could have walked out his house and started goading innocent passers-by.

The police knew him. He was on the Goader Register but they didn't tell the neighbours because apparently the cúnt has a right to a life. Aye right. Try telling that to the victims of the goading, many of whom are traumatised to this day.

I like this game , can I play

Parkhead 1999 .., oh wait sorry

Dundee 2012 .. Oh f**k

Fir park 2013 ... Sorry again

Amsterdam 2014 - och av done it again am hopeless at this

Which one of them was a riot again? :lol:

We're not talking about general scumbaggery which happens on a weekly basis with the OF.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

This indeed, although a failing big screen is enough to incite riots with this lot.  I've seen provoking / goading at a few non-segregated super-diddy league grounds and no physical violence came from any of it (with just a handful of stewards around the ground), just a poor war of words as people left in different directions.

So in your opinion hibs fans get absoloute,y no share of the blame for what happened on Saturday ?

A yes or no will suffice

The police need to start rounding up these goaders. They can't be allowed to run free in society, disgusting people.

Apparently there was a goader living 3 houses up from me for several years. I had no idea. Just think at any time he could have walked out his house and started goading innocent passers-by.

The police knew him. He was on the Goader Register but they didn't tell the neighbours because apparently the cúnt has a right to a life. Aye right. Try telling that to the victims of the goading, many of whom are traumatised to this day.

The kids learn this from popular culture. Before the 9 pm watershed popular TV show The Simpsons has uncensored goading from Nelson Muntz. There isn't even a pre-show warning for those with a sensitive nature and there are full frontal goads right left and centre.

It's fine , a goaders are the least of your worries . Your pals with Magee

Mikey sticking up for his beloved hoops again

If yer no wan ay us yir wan ay thum.

Sellick indeed have a disgraceful reputation for violence and scumbaggery but your whataboutery is not going to detract from Rangers being the worst for violence in Scottish football.

:lol:

Kudos to Hibs by the way, they've been the butt of the jokes in the last few year but what a way to end it.

So in your opinion hibs fans get absoloute,y no share of the blame for what happened on Saturday ?

A yes or no will suffice

"Hibs, you really goad me goin'

You goad me so I don't know what I'm doin'

Yeah, you really goad me now

You goad me so I can't sleep at night

Yeah, you really goad me now

You goad me so I don't know what I'm doin', now

Oh yeah, you really goad me now

You goad me so I can't sleep at night

You Really Goad Me

You Really Goad Me

You Really Goad Me

And the Sinatra classic

I've goad Hibs, under my skin

Of course they do.  At the end of the day they should have been celebrating in the stands instead of invading the pitch, vandalising the pitch and goal posts and attacking players, nothing can change that or excuse it.

Aye but it was against the rangers/sevco/zombies so it's awryt ted

Still only 11 Rangers players battered?

I would have thought the subs would have come forward and admitted they were battered too.

Just wait for the next statement that reveals the subs were ruthlessly attacked, the management team stabbed, the physio headbutted, the 9 in a row heroes slapped, David Murray's wife indecently assaulted, and the Team doctor subjected to a brutal and sustained goading from which he will never recover.

Just wait for the next statement that reveals the subs were ruthlessly attacked, the management team stabbed, the physio headbutted, the 9 in a row heroes slapped, David Murray's wife indecently assaulted, and the Team doctor subjected to a brutal and sustained goading from which he will never recover.

Au de patter