2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Going from being the butt of everyone's jokes, passing that honour over to the opposition making them everyone's heroes in just one game. What a club club! :wub:

FTFY

Don't really think I have anything to add, that others haven't already said but I'll give it a go.

1. Well done Hibs, what a day for you guys.

2. Cracking game and a real advert for Scottish Football, yeah Rangers were poor in spells but it takes two teams to make a fantastic game, and that was certainly one!

3. Pitch invasion is unwanted but completely understandable.

4. Running to the other end to GIRFUY to the opposition is not something I would do on such a glorious day in my clubs history - should have celebrated amongst their own support and let the losers slink home.

5. Intimidation or actual violence on players is completely unjustified, and I'm pretty sure most agree, if evidence is there, the perpetrators should have the book thrown at them.

6. Given the size of the crowd, it's fair to say a small percentage on each side have brought the spotlight onto the game for the wrong reasons.

7. The knee-jerk 1st statement from Rangers was and remains an absolute disgrace.

8. The flares & smoke bombs were and still remain an absolute disgrace.

9. The very vocal sectarian songbook is still alive & well in Govan, but will be ignored by the SFA & police alike.

10. The second statement by Rangers is laughable given that cool heads should now prevail, victim culture at it's finest!

So, in summary, GET IT RIGHT UP YA, you Zombie arseholes, see what a sense of entitlement brings? Greetin like babies, petitions all over the place, your club and some of your support are a disgrace & can't see the preferential treatment you get from the media & football authorities!

Mon the Hibees!

Glorious!

Eh, no they didn't. They got the same result as we did twice in the league, and fell short of what Aberdeen, Ross County and St. Johnstone achieved.

Yer right Norman I was wondering why both rangers and celtic were playing hibs on Saturday

Makes hibs win even more impressive when you consider they had to beat an opposition of 22 players , sterling stuff

Norman just can't help himself when it comes to the thems.

Have any **** been on to offer any explanation to the attempted child snatching yet?

Tedi's the only one who came close, but could only go as far as to group the guy with all the other knuckle draggers. 

Fairly certain? You wouldn't have had thousands of Falkirk fans behind you forcing you onto the pitch.

And would they have then "forced" them all the way to the other end of the park?