2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Annoying? :lol: We finished you as a club that day. All you'll have is the past to desperately cling on to. The past being the cliff and the desperation being your fingers slipping off one by one.

Aye we're finished all right.  :lol: 

Scotland Tonight reported last night that the LED panels at the Hibs end were destroyed with the repair bill estimated at £600k....who pays?

Offft that has literally and metaphorically took the shine of Hibs glorious win.

Pumped hearts in 2007 on the way to the league cup then pumped them again on the way to the big cup this season! Pumped them in the only game they ever had defending it on 2014/2015 before the year ended the year they won it. Anyone else see Wotherspoon in Asda after the game with champagne too? Boy with the drum was in there too, was utter pandemonium :lol: :lol:

Edited by bambino7

Pumped hearts in 2007 on the way to the league cup then pumped them again on the way to the big cup this season! Pumped them in the only game they ever had defending it on 2015 too. Anyone else see Wotherspoon in Asda after the game with champagne too? Boy with the drum was in there too, was utter pandemonium :lol: :lol:

I did. Made me feel terrible about booing him at tynecastle when he came over to take a corner in January :lol:

I did. Made me feel terrible about booing him at tynecastle when he came over to take a corner in January :lol:

:lol: did they no score too?

He's a good lad, quiet as anything, he fuckin shat it when he realised everyone knew it was him until everyone started singing Wotherspoon, wother, Wotherspoon :lol: