2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

All this not bothered act by the jambos is a blatant lie :lol:

My Jambo uncle literarily put his can of beer through the telly when David gray scored :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Wee shites. Almost feel sorry for them.

Almost.

Wait till you tell them that it really wasn't *that* much better than winning the League Cup. I think my Jambo ma has written me out of her will for saying that to her  :lol:

Wait till you tell them that it really wasn't *that* much better than winning the League Cup. I think my Jambo ma has written me out of her will for saying that to her :lol:

It's amazing how well they think they are taking it when they actually aren't taking it very well at all

Wait till you tell them that it really wasn't *that* much better than winning the League Cup. I think my Jambo ma has written me out of her will for saying that to her :lol:

It's been 54 years since they've won that - that's bloody ages.

How is it you start one of they countdown clock thingys?

Leave the Jambo alone. If it wasn't for his club completely bottling it with 15 left in the Big Cup against us this season there is no way we would have just had the best weekend ever.

Thanks hearts.

Thanks Robbie aka Phoodle 😂

The cup was won in the last 10 mins at Swiney ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†

Anyone watched John McGinns interview on hibs tv? He looks and sounds absolutely fucked. This is my favourite part though...the exact moment and look on his face when he says "2-1 down with fifteen minutes to go. We must've Hibs'd it eh?"

post-26916-0-08800700-1464128516_thumb.p

Outstanding :lol:

Anyone watched John McGinns interview on hibs tv? He looks and sounds absolutely fucked. This is my favourite part though...the exact moment and look on his face when he says "2-1 down with fifteen minutes to go. We must've Hibs'd it eh?"

attachicon.gifhibsedit.png

Outstanding :lol:

Are they available on freeview yet?

It's been 54 years since they've won that - that's bloody ages.

How is it you start one of they countdown clock thingys?

They've only reached 2 finals of it in those 54 years. Hibs have been in 9. We've only been in one less Scottish Cup final in that same time period as well (6 to 7). Hibs have a reputation as "bottlers" because we've kept getting to finals and getting beat, Hearts fans have somehow convinced themselves they're a big club by getting pumped before finals  :1eye

They've only reached 2 finals of it in those 54 years. Hibs have been in 9. We've only been in one less Scottish Cup final in that same time period as well (6 to 7). Hibs have a reputation as "bottlers" because we've kept getting to finals and getting beat, Hearts fans have somehow convinced themselves they're a big club by getting pumped before finals :1eye

To be fair though, if you go through the kick in the bawz that 86 was (hahahahahahaha........breathe.......hahahahahaha etc.....) then you wouldn't want your hopes built up again really. Best just to get emptied in the first round.

Byraway, I assume the 2016 William Hill Scottish cup final (winners - Hibernian) was on Rangers TV?

Anybody (gulp) got a link?

I'd, Kevin Keegan style, love to see the winning goal described by a rage fuelled, torn faced TRIFC fan.

Edited by Shades75

Are they available on freeview yet?

Don't think so. Probably wont put some of them on freeview at all which is a shame.

Byraway, I assume the 2016 William Hill Scottish cup final (winners - Hibernian) was on Rangers TV?

I was really hoping they'd have one of their 90 in 90 videos on youtube. Not seen one yet. Disappointing.

Anybody (gulp) got a link?

Yes and yes

http://www.rangerstv.tv/access-denied.php?c=Inside%20Ibrox&it=14962&act=view

ID: HugeBaws1690

Password: Wearrapeople54

Edited by The_Kincardine