2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

To be fair, Davie Weir's now come out and commented on the game. http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/well-learn-final-defeat/

“It’s disappointing to get in to a winning position as well and not hold on to that, so many aspects of the game we were disappointed with but within that as well you have to give Hibs credit for winning the Cup.

“With all that has been going on this weekend sometimes that has got lost a little bit, so credit to them, they played better than us on the day and in my opinion deserved to win.â€

Still no sign of the magic hat though...

Fair play to Weir. That interview conducted from his hospital bed I'm gathering?

Warburton is a bad loser if he's still not commented.

Hopefully that's him now shut the f**k up.

At this rate, the next time we'll see the poor c**t is on the side of milk cartons :(

#WheresWarkitten

Anyone planning to get a celebration tattoo.

Definitely. Just visited Asylum and Rock and Roll at Abbeyhill today. Next week on the front of my wrist I'm getting:

Hibs'd It

21st of May

I was planning on getting my current "HIBERNIAN" on my arm finished but will need to find the right font

While I was there I enquired about getting the below done, mainly just how easy it would be and a rough price.

post-41629-14642043140822_thumb.jpg

If anyone knows a top quality portrait tattooist they could recommend I'd be grateful. Willing to travel out with Edinburgh for someone who's top quality

Got genuine goosebumps watching that. What have we just done? Still not sunk in

Anyone going to this on Saturday? Could be a few hundred roaming the streets of leith having a party still?

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464207654.349575.jpg

Me and a few mates are coming down. Can't wait.

Definitely. Just visited Asylum and Rock and Roll at Abbeyhill today. Next week on the front of my wrist I'm getting:

Hibs'd It

21st of May

I was planning on getting my current "HIBERNIAN" on my arm finished but will need to find the right font

While I was there I enquired about getting the below done, mainly just how easy it would be and a rough price.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464204313.126647.jpg

If anyone knows a top quality portrait tattooist they could recommend I'd be grateful. Willing to travel out with Edinburgh for someone who's top quality

How much are they charging for your wrist tattoo mate.

I have a few ideas so just need to decide. Don't mind the price.

JS62082427.jpg

You now how , when females are pictured at football matches,  they are usually anonymous  babes, or players' wives or assorted mums and grannies being happy? Well.......wtf? 

If this is equality , I don't like it. What a spooky looking witch.   hunt.

eta   amidst all the euphoria and hullabaloo, I may have forgotten to say " Well done"  So, Well done , Hibees. 

I went to Easter Road to cheer you on against Leeds a near lifetime ago. This was better!

Edited by cyderspaceman

Got genuine goosebumps watching that. What have we just done? Still not sunk in

Anyone going to this on Saturday? Could be a few hundred roaming the streets of leith having a party still?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464207654.349575.jpg

You have wine the scottish cup mate , hardly the biggest of shocks in all honesty when you get by all the 1902 guff