2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

One thing that always strikes me about the game is Stokes second. Usually in those circumstances, celebrations go a bit OTT whereas Stokes gave it a wee fist bump and they went straight back to the halfway line to wait for kick off.

We were never losing that game, never.

And we didn't.

FUCKING YAAAAAAAAS.

I knew from the moment I woke up we wouldn't lose, just had a feeling that after fucking everything, we weren't losing this one.

What a way to win it though. standing on that pitch (allegedly) and looking around seeing grown men, women, children hugging each other, in tears, singing, dancing, running trying to find folk will live with me forever.

Just now, King Dom's Moustache said:

I knew from the moment I woke up we wouldn't lose, just had a feeling that after fucking everything, we weren't losing this one.

What a way to win it though. standing on that pitch (allegedly) and looking around seeing grown men, women, children hugging each other, in tears, singing, dancing, running trying to find folk will live with me forever.

Thank f**k we did win, would have been horrible losing both finals in the one season. I was pretty down after the playoffs but what a way to bounce back. 

Its amazing how good it still feels all these months later.