2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

12 minutes ago, red23 said:

Must be a nightmare being able to pick any seat in the stadium and still needing a set of binoculars to see what's going on.

Trust me, I had the clearest view of Hampden of all time, right in the corner Liam Henderson delivered a couple of times. :) 

Was without a doubt the best weekend ever.  Even the night before had a special feel to it, to getting on the supporters bus, all I think about now is that piano playing glory glory, my girl waking up when I'm already gone jumping up and down, not even one she just knew, staying sober because my wee boy was coming under 2 weeks later and remembering everything.  Even buying Pat Fenlon a pint before as I'm on juice, all magical. 

39 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

God bless David gray, Alan Stubbs, Anthony stokes, Liam Henderson and all the rest. I love you all. Legends

Dinnae forget Cummings doon the line!  And our fav *** c**t Andy Halliday! Mind when he thought he won the cup.....

I found a pristine programme for this cup final for a mere £1 at a recent QP game.

One of the things I enjoy doing at QP games in the quieter moments is looking around the stadium and thinking that was where Zidane scored, or that was where I stood at my first Scotland game (East Germany 0-0, a surefire classic), or that was where McFadden danced around Macedonia from the half way line etc.

And last time I was there I was looking over to where Gray ran into the fans after scoring and got a wee grin. Because everybody loves seeing Rangers get beat in the last minute, no matter which team we support!

Brilliant day, I was glad for the Hibs fans.

9c1fb3748b674f2b73ff5f9660c70333.jpg

How much for that? Genuinely I'm desperate for one and need it for my cup final collection.

22 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

How much for that? Genuinely I'm desperate for one and need it for my cup final collection.

They where selling them outside the ground after we won it tae.  The fat b*****ds must have made a bee line from the **** end

I had no cash on me until Asda :( 

Edited by Bambino7

I've just looked on eBay and there are currently 4 of these on sale ranging between £20-£40.

Growing up I spent my whole life Dreaming of hibs winning the cup. what if we actually won it, imagine sunshine on leith being sung, I wonder how we will win it, wil we ever win it, ect. I expected it to be spectacular but I didn't think it would feel or be that good.

Then it happened one year ago today. A group of men arrived in Glasgow as hibs players and left as legends. 

Conrad Logan, David Gray, Darren McGregor, Liam Fontaine, Paul Hanlon, Lewis Stevenson, Dylan McGeouch, John McGinn, Fraser Fyvie, Anthony Stokes, Jason Cummings, Niklas Gunnarsson, James Keatings, Liam Henderson.

and obviously Alan Stubbs. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy and he couldn't have deserved a day like that more. I'm so glad he won it rather than one of the imposters we've had in the past, I'm so glad these players won it rather than some imposters in the past, I'm so glad I was there on 21/05/16. Best day of my life. 

Edited by Hibeesbounce75