2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

6eaad4b5a8df50824ff2a29debb220a1.png

Hibs started streaming the game live on Facebook at 19.02

Half-Time

Stokes has been on fire; Miller müllered McGregor for their equaliser; Hibs have been hammering the ***s, but we are looking likely to 'Hibs It'.

I'm predicting Halliday to score a screamer and shush the Hibs fans, then go on an early holiday. This has the makings of another grey day against Rangers... We're letting them be too free with the ball.

'Gray looks like he's starting to struggle - I would bring Gunnarsson on for him in the second half.' - Mon Dieu 21/05/16

Edited by Mon Dieu
I felt three-two edit it for no particular r3a2on.

5 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Btw how fucking good were Gray and Stevenson? Just watching the game again on Facebook and they were fucking immense.

It's the best I've ever seen Stevenson play ever! Got to the stage just no c**t was going past him.  I was in the meh camp with him but that all changed that day!

David Gray towards the end is like fucking Spartacus! Or what I imagine Spartacus like because ive never seen the film. 

Canni believe it's been a year already jagfox.

Enjoy m9. A happy anniversary [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji211] [emoji211] [emoji211] [emoji106]

Enjoy m9. A happy anniversary [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji211] [emoji211] [emoji211] [emoji106]

I'm actually on my 12th pint
#getting

There should be a Conrad Logan statue. Is there a Conrad Logan statue? Why isn't there a Conrad Logan statue?

We should start a p and b crowdfund for a statue and have the words 'prince of EXUBERANCE' below it in capitals

Thinking back this game has been my favourite of the decade if not all time.

Even William Shakespeare couldn't write this shot. 

Enjoy your night Hibbies  :thumsup2

When Partick win the Scottish Cup. I'll be expecting a pitch invasion. 

YAAAAASSSSSS.

Should have done it the last couple of games and taken the 3-0 mandatory defeats [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]