2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

so to recap through all that bluster, you havent pumped this lot at all, you narrowly won a game at easter road, deserved a draw at ibrox and got scudded in 2 other games, one which you dont want to count for some reason

if we are counting previous results, can i count all the times we absolutely scudded you lot, during 9iar era, pre 9iar, during advocaats reign etc etc

or shall we just focus on the two current squads and results between us this season?

diffrent team you lot let your old club die

HB in talking bollocks shocker.

Hands up any c**t that's surprised.

I thought not.

I'm willing to wager a 'wee davie' that you raised your hand whilst looking around the room for a response.

At least you waited one minute before editing your post, to place emphasis on your cricket-chirpingly-cringy rhetoric.

The_Zingcardine - amirite? Hands-up if anyone disagrees.

I thought not.

Edited by Mon Dieu

Your breeze block hovels are not conducive for a really good atmosphere.

The blue blue blue sea of ibrox is perfect for it, it is also the greatest thing that we all have ever seen. GSTQ.

Ibrox is fine mate. Easy top three Glasgow ground, stop worrying bud

Edited by HaikuHibee

Not for me, parkhead is a fucking hole of a ground. Much prefer going to ibrox than there.

I'm meaning in terms of atmosphere. But tbf my judgement may be clouded by the fact I've been to parkhead on a champions league night but I've only been to Ibrox to watch Hibs. Although the two times we've been this season the atmosphere has certainly been "electric"

I'm talking about atmosphere. Not quality of the stadium. If that was the case I'd go Ibrox, parkhead then lastly Hampden

I'm inclined to agree, even as a Rangers fan.

Bowl like stadia do tend to keep the sound in better than the 4 sided alternatives.

Having said that, I have never experienced a good atmosphere in Hampden, it is too wide, too long and too open. Sound just disappears.

The old hampden was probably the best ground in the UK for atmosphere, the new hampden is shite tbh.

Again, my opinion may be biased because I've heard sunshine on leith belted out by 30'000 Hibs fans at Hampden and have been there for some great Scotland moments.