2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Apparently we have been given 21'500 for this. One per season ticket holder for this season, an extra one if you've renewed for next and if you haven't got a season ticket this season and buy one for next, you get one ticket also.

Does this mean that any will go on public sale?

We will sell out no bother at all for this.

I hope I can get my dad a ticket.

Does anyone know if I bought a youth season ticket for my kid and I went to buy 2 tickets for the final, whether I can link his season ticket to my account so I can get 2 next to each other online? Or will I have to go down in person and sort it?

I hope I can get my dad a ticket.

Does anyone know if I bought a youth season ticket for my kid and I went to buy 2 tickets for the final, whether I can link his season ticket to my account so I can get 2 next to each other online? Or will I have to go down in person and sort it?

As long as you have the client reference used for each ST, though I'm not sure if a child season ticket will get you a cup final ticket anymore(?). For concessions tickets & season tickets you may have to deal with it in-person and provide the relevant proof.

Hibs are supposedly making it more difficult for glory-hunting cheapskates to exploit getting cheaper season tickets just to get an adult ticket for the final. You need to provide proof of age for the season tickets and final tickets; that's what the website & ticketing says anyway. Though it will cause more hassle for families, it stops what seemed like a lot of people exploiting ticket eligibility - going by the 2012 & 2013 finals. I hope they have a system in place for ticket touters too - life-bans.

eta: Hibs' own hospitality is completely booked and there is a large waiting list. £200 was an excellent price, but it should have given priority to season tickets & loyalty points. It will be packed with overseas supporters and never-attenders, costing them much less for their day-trip than most.

Edited by Mon Dieu

I've renewed for next season so I've got mine and my dads ticket sorted but the Wee man hasn't got a season ticket because he plays on a Saturday afternoon and I don't want to waste £150 on something he isn't going to use next season just to get a ticket for the final.

I've renewed for next season so I've got mine and my dads ticket sorted but the Wee man hasn't got a season ticket because he plays on a Saturday afternoon and I don't want to waste £150 on something he isn't going to use next season just to get a ticket for the final.

Loyalty points should come in after the season ticket holders have purchased their tickets. 

It's a good marketing ploy by Hibs. Want a final ticket buy a season ticket.