2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

15 minutes ago, Derlei said:

Didn't try hard enough imo.

The whole team and manager who were attacked (aye okay) have never recovered from their ordeal either. Poor souls :( 

1 hour ago, Derlei said:

Never recovered :lol:

It's in their subconscious, The x 1023 Tedi.

dFloWyb.png

To be fair to them, absolutely anyone that watches their own supporters stream out of the stadium quicker than it takes Hibs fans to fill a pitch - would struggle to recover. Let's be honest, absolutely anyone that watches their employer use faux outrage to try and retain the hearts & minds of the heartbroken absent-minded supporters - would struggle to recover. To be perfectly Franck, ab-sol-ute-ly any-one that watches their employer claim that the handful of ***s that hadn't already walked away were waiting to watch their team presented with Runners-Up medals (and only ran onto the pitch to protect their players) - would struggle to recover.

Let's be perfectly & honestly & fairly humble for a moment and accept that absolutely any*** - would struggle to recover from this:

jmMdYr8.gif

[Time of post: 23:00]

(Why not 23:23? Rod Petrie asked me to squeeze in the amount of 'fucks' he gives about your link - absolutely zero.)

Goodnight *** x

edited to add: struggled to recover the image link for 12 minutes - the time it took Hibs to seal the Scottish Cup, from a losing position, against Rangers.

Edited by Mon Dieu

15 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Defending himself from such thugs as http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-38616676

Edited by Jordan Rode

14 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

By climbing the fence and attacking lee Wallace first :lol: 

He was running out the way of the west of Scotland supporting thugs, Wallace was meant to shield him as he's a hibee and it looks a lot worse than what it was. 

I don't think I'd survive back to back Scottish Cups, dream to dream lads.

Cant help but get carried away when it comes to the Scottish. 

Ive said this enough times on this thread but 21/05/16 is hands down the best day of my life. I've not yet got married or had kids so this beats everything so far. 

GGTTH f**k the ****.