2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Learn quickly. The vast majority of the posts are about slagging other posters. Very little on the formation or tactics of teams and don't disclose you've been to Largs for your badges or even an ice cream! :lol:

It's cool mate, I'm a member of what is supposed to be a banter page on Facebook and the amount of times it reduces to grammar correction and downright stroppyness from grown men is quite amusing! I'm sure I will get used to it quickly! 😂😂

Grown men using the offensive term "hobo" :lol:

Jesus! So grammar mistakes and mild banter are both ruled out on here aye? Must be a barrel of laughs!!

Think I will stick around until Saturday at least and witness the meltdown after yet another hampden horror show from the gift that keeps on giving! 😜😞

Jesus! So grammar mistakes and mild banter are both ruled out on here aye? Must be a barrel of laughs!!

Think I will stick around until Saturday at least and witness the meltdown after yet another hampden horror show from the gift that keeps on giving! 😜😞

Hobo is as pish as "yam" it's no banter it's shocking patter.

Stick around if you wish. You seem to be clued up on all things Hibs as it is.

It's cool mate, I'm a member of what is supposed to be a banter page on Facebook and the amount of times it reduces to grammar correction and downright stroppyness from grown men is quite amusing! I'm sure I will get used to it quickly!

member of a banter page on facebook

Q. How's everyone getting home?

A. On long boats made from broken dreams rowing on floods of hobo hampden tears...................again!

Your welcome!

*You're ;)

Edited by Shtuggie

Q. How's everyone getting home?

A. On long boats made from broken dreams rowing on floods of hobo hampden tears...................again!

Your welcome! 😜😜ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ˜‚😂😂

Pulls people up for banter, comes out with this belter.

Stick around, m9.