Berwick Rangers vs East Fife

Surprised there's no thread been started yet.

Last road trip of league 2 (for a long time hopefully) for us.

Think we'll take a few down with us and look to enjoy the football.  No gut churning checking of other results, so it'll be a good party atmosphere I would hope.

The team has more or less picked itself over the last 12/13 weeks, so it'll be interesting to see if GN changes things and gives some of the fringe players a run out, particularly Jordan Austin who is signed on for next season.  

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to week 2 of our Promotion Party. 2 buses, cars and a boat chartered by the EFMB (East Fife Marching Band - 30 guys playing with their instruments!) and some fans in fancy dress should make for a party atmosphere. 

Really looking forward to week 2 of our Promotion Party. 2 buses, cars and a boat chartered by the EFMB (East Fife Marching Band - 30 guys playing with their instruments!) and some fans in fancy dress should make for a party atmosphere. 

Yes! I love the EFMB. Brutal and brilliant at the same time...

Now promotion is confirmed I wouldn't be surprised if Falkirk have whispered in Naysmith's ear to keep Fash wrapped in cotton wool from now on. I also think it would be worthwhile to give Jordan a run out to see how he fits in, and to see if Shagger is still capable of putting a full shift in. 

Now promotion is confirmed I wouldn't be surprised if Falkirk have whispered in Naysmith's ear to keep Fash wrapped in cotton wool from now on. I also think it would be worthwhile to give Jordan a run out to see how he fits in, and to see if Shagger is still capable of putting a full shift in. 

I was thinking the same

Though I'm sure he'll get a run out against shire, and subbed so he can get the ovation he deserves

I think Fash and Gary should be subbed on the last game of the season. Fash for the fans to say goodbye and thanks for his contribution and Gary for managing us to  promotion and making us deserved Champions.

Archived