Caledonian League

Boselecta

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sound like a worried Colville player as they might have some competition in the money stakes this season lol

Maybe all the guys travelling miles and miles ''to play with their mates'' can play with their mates at Milngavie it's a lot closer to home for most of them lol

Same fucking idiots, same bullshit

A couple of lads from dunblane are heading to Colville Park for pre season, it was on Twitter that they tried to sign a couple of EK players as well who said no

It will be interesting to see who else signs for who this summer, the premier of the central looks quality and 1a and 1b are solid

A couple of lads from dunblane are heading to Colville Park for pre season, it was on Twitter that they tried to sign a couple of EK players as well who said no

It will be interesting to see who else signs for who this summer, the premier of the central looks quality and 1a and 1b are solid

Thanks man, the standard in the Fosters leagues are superb I agree.

Forget all this pish man, how's the squad shaping up?

Alright mate, squad coming together we are bringing in 5 quality new signings.

Not long to it all begins again. Heard some of the other clubs are strengthening aswell so should be a great season ahead.

Hopefully we are there abouts when the trophies are handed out

Not long to it all begins again. Heard some of the other clubs are strengthening aswell so should be a great season ahead.

Really looking forward to the season ahead. Glad to hear you've got more quality onboard. Another excellent season could be a possibility.

As you said, orhers will be strengthening for an assault on your title. Looks like there maybe a strong challenge from the Lees boys for the Scottish also.

That's a game I'd like to see sometime.

Plenty hard work to be done before that though.

How's James keeping, has he fully recovered from his injury? Saw him at the final.

Would you say the Caledonian league is of a higher standard than the Fosters Central League?

Caley is probably the best amateur league out there mate. Central is no longer an amateur league it's a glorified junior league with all the money clubs floating around in it.

Depends how good u are

Grow up ffs, you're acting like a bitch. Crazy horse is at the wind up. He can't make up his mind, premiers the best on one thread, Caly the best on another. 🤔

Grow up ffs, you're acting like a bitch. Crazy horse is at the wind up. He can't make up his mind, premiers the best on one thread, Caly the best on another. 🤔

Think what crazy feet was insinuating was that the central shouldn't be classed as amateur when there's money getting papped about (allegedly) that's why he said cally is best amateur. Most clubs are honest and are run properly but select few pay boys it's common knowledge to everyone

Think what crazy feet was insinuating was that the central shouldn't be classed as amateur when there's money getting papped about (allegedly) that's why he said cally is best amateur. Most clubs are honest and are run properly but select few pay boys it's common knowledge to everyone

Allegedly or common knowledge? Crazy dog can't make up his mind either. Having spoken to the men in the know including former players, face to face, concerning alleged payments.

I have no doubts in my mind there isn't anything untoward going on at Colville .

I'd rather take a mans word, who's standing in front of me, than the tittle tattle spread about by bitches who couldn't get in the side.

Their hard work, honesty and integrity should never be called into question in a bitchfest which is this forum.

For me Disco, it's people reeking of jealousy. A well run club, dedicated players and individuals with an eye for a player, equals success.

Mon the Colville,

I said allegedly cos I can't prove it and teams won't admit it av not once said that colville pay but lots of people assume they do without proof. I've known of anateur players getting a few quid and it's wrong but nothing stops it happening. And it's a forum where people give their opinions wishyman don't think it's a bitchfest for that matter.

It wasn't aimed at you Disco, apologies if you thought that. Bitchfest, I'll stand by that remark.

You can't make unfounded accusations and hope to be taken seriously. In the grown up world that's not how it works.

I know Crazy feet is yanking chain, maybe one of the lads have did Ashfield a disservice in the past.

Have you managed to hang on to all of last years squad as well as adding the 5 new faces?

Archived