Monday 25/4/16 - home v Bellshill Athletic

Wednesday 27/4/16 - away v Greenock Juniors

Saturday 30/4/16 - NO GAME

Monday 2/5/16 - home v Clydebank

Wednesday 4/5/16 - home v Blantyre Victoria

Saturday 7/5/16 - NO GAME

Monday 9/5/16 - away v Johnstone Burgh

A bit surprising.

Totally unacceptable for clubs not to have a fixture scheduled for a Saturday yet have on scheduled for midweek! How can this be productive for clubs by ways of gate money, sponsorship, hospitality etc? Clubs should be taking a stance with him on this.

...How can this be productive for clubs by ways of gate money, sponsorship, hospitality etc?...

Not to mention the availability of players, most of whom work till late afternoon / tea time for midweek games ?

Not to mention the availability of players, most of whom work till late afternoon / tea time for midweek games ?

Very true. I don't understand how doing this adds to how competitive leagues are. Teams going for promotion or fighting relegation can't get a game on Saturday but have one midweek. The central cup ties taking precedence over a league fixture on a Saturday is ridiculous if you ask me.

...Teams going for promotion or fighting relegation can't get a game on Saturday but have one midweek...

Two midweek games, two weeks in a row, and likely to be three weeks in a row. But no Saturdays.

Two midweek games, two weeks in a row, and likely to be three weeks in a row. But no Saturdays.

That just isn't acceptable. Your club should be making a complaint about it. In fact all clubs should be really.

It's shocking mate and one would appear to think that glensmad grovelling for fixtures on here to the beaks is counter productive :huh:

One fixture man for all the leagues just isn't happening. I'm not going to say it's an easy job cause I can't imagine it is but there needs to be some sort of thought process into who is playing who and when. Playing a team twice in two weeks for example is poor. Doesn't make for a fair and competitive league.

i curious on how arthurlie are not schedule for a game on the 7th and hurlford are not schedule to what i believe on the 7th as well so why not schedule us together then in league

Hurlford are still in the West so might have a semi final on the 7th.

Archived