Today's goals and scores

maurice shavez

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A foul is a foul regardless of what else happens

Shoe on the other foot, would u want th glens players red card rescinded?????

Technically it was a foul & the ref deemed it a 2nd yellow but if it's deemed your foul then I would be asking for it if it was us.The foul happened in our half though so it should be a mute point

A foul is a foul regardless of what else happens

Shoe on the other foot, would u want th glens players red card rescinded?????

The ref got it right. Though had he acknowledged his linesman quicker the incident would not have happened.. there was bad communication with the officials on a number of occasions during the game.

The ref got it right. Though had he acknowledged his linesman quicker the incident would not have happened.. there was bad communication with the officials on a number of occasions during the game.

Was never s foul but the initial contact was in our half so an offside decision doesn't come into it. He gave a free kick & showed a 2nd yellow so an offside should never even be discussed

Sorry its late but back to the results. Maryhill 1 v 2 Rossvale.

We were lucky to go in 0-0 at half time. 2nd half and we got a quick goal and had a couple of good chances to double it before Maryhill levelled. We scored the winner when Sean Doherty headed in from a corner. Both team had chances to score again but we held out for a hard fought win and a very good 3 points.

I was in attendance at the Dalry game today and to be brutally honest the boy derved to get punched. The young lad that done it is my hair dresser and he was totally within his rights. And I think the boy was play acting, if that punch knocks you out then you need to have a word with yourself

Typical dalry supporters and players absolute disgrace of a club and starts with the manager acting like a balloon the whole game, your hairmesser is a coward and a shitebag running behind the dug out upto his daddy who is likely walter0000, alot of new users from dalry tonight all defending a scum bag

I was in attendance at the Dalry game today and to be brutally honest the boy derved to get punched. The young lad that done it is my hair dresser and he was totally within his rights. And I think the boy was play acting, if that punch knocks you out then you need to have a word with yourself

Obviously you are totally impartial...

I had to laugh at the boy running into the stand though. If you run away after throwing a punch when the other person isn't ready then you really should have a word with yourself.

Typical dalry supporters and players absolute disgrace of a club and starts with the manager acting like a balloon the whole game, your hairmesser is a coward and a shitebag running behind the dug out upto his daddy who is likely walter0000, alot of new users from dalry tonight all defending a scum bag

I'll have you know he's a fantastic hair dresser stupit

A minute ago you made out the punch was nothing and boy was play acting now he is mike tyson, the fact is he punched someone from the side who wasnt even looking in his direction players a coward

mate get a life you're spending your Saturday night on pie on Bovril. I'm on a curfew so I need to be in at this time and am bored. Get a life!

Gadz typical dalry wean maybe your wee pal will join you on a curfew, bragging about it on a forum very classy maybe you should grow up and stop defending clowns and robbing old people you wouldnt be on a curfew

Gadz typical dalry wean maybe your wee pal will join you on a curfew, bragging about it on a forum very classy maybe you should grow up and stop defending clowns and robbing old people you wouldnt be on a curfew

stop being a keyboard gangster

look out, prince Harry's had a few drinks and now he thinks he's hard

Archived