Clyde v Elgin City v Clyde. Wed/Sat

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be an interesting game can't see what way it will go but if we get advantage there on the Tuesday night then I think we'd be comfortable at home in the Saturday night even beat the attendance from yesterday

Should be an interesting game can't see what way it will go but if we get advantage there on the Tuesday night then I think we'd be comfortable at home in the Saturday night even beat the attendance from yesterday

would put Elgin as favourites to go through our record up in Elgin is horrendous and being honest even although we beat you twice at Broadwood they have been the best team I've seen at Broadwood

We were unfortunate to lose at BB a couple months ago, even with us going down to 9 men and having to bring a 16 year old in goals they clung onto a 1-0 win thanks to a wonderful save at the death. Tuesday will be imperative as I'm confident that when the chips are down, we can get at least a draw up there.

A fag paper between the teams, and only a small advantage in having the home leg second. Gemmell was our nemesis last time we made the playoffs, hopefully not this time. We've hit a bit of form at the right time, albeit against the bottom teams. No predictions for fear of jinxing my team, other than it could go all the way to pens. Come on the City

Two very tight games expected

Few weeks ago wanted to finish 2nd for home advantage on sat but fellow gypo said on way home yday better to play elgin 1st than them coming to us ahead in tie...

Hoping gemmell stays fit both games and beyond if required,We deserve bit o luck in striking dept considering weve lost three this season in that position...

Foreva n eva

What Clyde fans here are going up?? Tempted in doing an overnighter in Inverness!

am going up pal ma uncle booked a hotel in foris we can meet for a beer and you can show me all your money that you keep bragin on about

There will be a Glasgow Branch bus almost definitely running on Saturday so will get numbers etc and booked on Wednesday I would imagine as companies closed for bank holiday today.

Good stuff ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Archived