Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ken, instead of simply watching highlights later why not watch from a phone that's got the usual shakiness to it and blurs in and out of focus

oh dear, just does 8)  not get it. Have a good night.

Never seen such a massive reaction to a goalkeeper catching a ball than when Logan done it in the last minute :lol:

McGeouch was outstanding, like a new signing. I'd drop Fyvie who was hopeless as usual and start Bartley on Tuesday. Best game gray has had in ages too.

Guest Back Post Misses

Forgot to mention before. Peter Houston filmed every set piece on his phone from the directors box :lol:

What is funny about that? I think you will find every team do something similar

"Right lads.. here's Hibs' first corner.. as you can see...... shit, didn't realise I had my finger over the lens..... onto the next one... aww for fucks sake"

Are mobile phones the pinnacle of technology in Grangemouth?

Pretty useful items to do the job intended for and more than the simple job of communication, wheras in leith a mobile phone is mainly used to trade for smack

What is funny about that? I think you will find every team do something similar

BPM, it's the Hibs. They do things different.  

They will be Champions League in 2 years.

Get yer money on them now to win next year's Premier, the Leith Leicester ;)

Pretty useful items to do the job intended for and more than the simple job of communication, wheras in leith a mobile phone is mainly used to trade for smack

0/10.

"Right lads.. here's Hibs' first corner.. as you can see...... shit, didn't realise I had my finger over the lens..... onto the next one... aww for fucks sake"

He did that for any Stokes free kick, all he needed to film was anything above the bar.....

Just heard about some fairly incredible news. Hibs have been on the phone to Falkirk this morning asking how many fans they should expect Falkirk to bring to Easter Road in the semi final. Rovers are apparently already aware of it. What is it with that club? That'll be the team-talk sorted already.

Must have been a smashing team talk :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fairly incredible.

Archived