West of Scotland Cup Final 2016

ghsfp01

All the best to both Goldenhill and Shortlees for this Fridays final. Got my time hop photos of last year's finals popping up on my social media today and it brought back great memories that seems a lot less than year ago. A great occasion for both sides awaits on Friday and I genuinely wish you both all the best. Cracking venue cracking occasion.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fancy the 'Lees' to just Nick this game with the boy Knapp being the difference. He's been here before!

Looking forward to it, alot of talk of the boy Gibson so let's see if he can produce it on the big stage!

Shortlees have done well getting to this stage,don't know anything about Goldenhill but must be decent to also get this far.If Knapp can be annulled in final, Goldenhill can win it,without him they are an ok side !

Fair comment shortleeeeessss ???(who is definitely not Keir Knapp,I hasten to add).That right Cunny ???

Seems to be whoever brings their "A" game on Friday night between knapp and gibson will determine whoever lifts the cup, personally I think it will be a battle from start to finish for all players involved, hopefully it's a cracker and may the best team win.

I'm looking forward to the match up between the skinhead number 8 of Gowdie and Knapp.

Was really impressed with him against CP, nothing fancy at all, just kept his boys on their toes throughout the game. Never shuts up, but constructive comments/orders.

Serve up a cracker troops. ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Any1 know if its on periscope?

Yes it's on periscope.

Goldenhill have put Hurlford, Possill YM, Bannockburn & Colville out to get this far so they have come through some tough encounters.

Got the makings of a great game.

Yes it's on periscope.

Goldenhill have put Hurlford, Possill YM, Bannockburn & Colville out to get this far so they have come through some tough encounters.

Got the makings of a great game.[/quote

Must be favs after beating all that lot

Yes it's on periscope.

Got the makings of a great game.

The silent assassins 😉

Archived