James Scott cup

ohcanuhearus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the manager said, it is not uncommon unfortunately about the "abuse" the referee gets. There is some disgraceful behaviour all over Ayrshire from players and sidelines and it just seems to be accepted. I think the association should have a representative at games and along with the referees there should be point deductions in place.

I think appalling referreering decisions counted to some abuse from players.

Ye can except maybi get one decision wrong but not 3 stonewall penalties.then Clark drive gets one 50/50 and gets it.

Clark drive number 6 made at least 4 bad challenges after getting booked stays on field.the KSC made one challenge and gets booked and gets sent off.

I noticed Ayrshire amateur committee all paly with Clark drive committee before and after the game.

Shortlees will take at least 5 of Clark drive in the semi Ayrshire.and that's even with Clark drive having ten men.

3 stonewall penalties? 😂😂😂

There was definitely one in the first half. What's wrong with Clark drive committee being friendly with the Ayrshire committee? How has this got an influence over the performance of match officials or the ridiculous behaviour of the ksc players.

As an objective amateur football fan I can say that Clark drive (certainly their sideline) are the most inoffensive team in the association. The fact they are friendly with the Ayrshire committee is surely a compliment?

I think ksc need to have a long, hard look at themselves after last night and not blame anyone else. I saw plenty of bad decisions both ways last night and thought ksc were extremely lucky to get the freekick for their second goal. The difference is that one team let it effect them and the other didn't.

Good luck to Clark drive in the final. Good luck to ksc not folding, very talented team.

I personally don't think we need to have a long hard look at ourselfs , if this is the case then teams will be doing so every week? As stated previous are are not the first nor the last to be indisciplined.

No excuses from us , this game is all about opinions and I have spoke with neutrals , my own players , and heard from Clark drive players . The ref was poor. Such is life.

But what we showed is that we can compete with the league above and had we had better luck and maybe kept our head then yes we would be in a final. But we aren't so we need to move on.

Wish Clark drive all the best for final , but hope dirrans win as this is a special year for club and my brother is a player.

KSC will fight on and finish off the season and we will re group in summer and be back to push for promotion next year.

We all need to understand that the refs we have are not professional refs and do the job which i am sure no one on this forum who complains about them would do ok they might not be perfect but this is the best we will get look at the reviews pro refd get they are on s hiding to nothing

3 stonewall penalties? 😂😂😂

There was definitely one in the first half. What's wrong with Clark drive committee being friendly with the Ayrshire committee? How has this got an influence over the performance of match officials or the ridiculous behaviour of the ksc players.

As an objective amateur football fan I can say that Clark drive (certainly their sideline) are the most inoffensive team in the association. The fact they are friendly with the Ayrshire committee is surely a compliment?

I think ksc need to have a long, hard look at themselves after last night and not blame anyone else. I saw plenty of bad decisions both ways last night and thought ksc were extremely lucky to get the freekick for their second goal. The difference is that one team let it effect them and the other didn't.

Good luck to Clark drive in the final. Good luck to ksc not folding, very talented team.

I am also a neutral and thaught KSC were hard done by.

There wee striker was clean through on goal 3 players chop him down going to shoot

Big Hannah was in box about to shoot and got clattered.

1st half wee striker again clean through and centre half hand balls it.

Stay out the Ayrshire amatuer hoop.

Number 6 for Clark drive made 4/5 challenges after getting booked stayed on park.

The KSC number 9 makes one and gets sent off.

The only reason Ayrshire afa never bothered to look for another park for the Ayrshire semi drive v lees was because they thaught our very own Knapp would be suspicious suspended.

A disgrace that referee the other nyt.was 9 men v 12 at one point

Let's not forget Clark drive had the shootout won until ksc had been given a lifeline by the linesman for goalie coming off his line. Ref wasn't on anybody's

side. Ksc better team on the day though.

No exactly a lifeline if it's against the rules.

Why dont you become a ref if you think they are that bad or would you rather moan about them

Why would I want to become a ref?

U can expect one decision wrong but not 3 or 4.

As a neutral thaught yes was terrible for both sides but he favoured Clark drive more.

Archived