James Scott cup

ohcanuhearus

It's a conspiracy! Drive committee and Ayrshire committee organised Talbot to have a game on the Monday night!

You're an absolute plonker mrnoitall. These guys run our game in their own spare time for very lite thanks and no money. Have some respect.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a conspiracy! Drive committee and Ayrshire committee organised Talbot to have a game on the Monday night!

You're an absolute plonker mrnoitall. These guys run our game in their own spare time for very lite thanks and no money. Have some respect.

They do get sum money , expenses etc... Rather large a might add

I am also a neutral and thaught KSC were hard done by.

There wee striker was clean through on goal 3 players chop him down going to shoot

Big Hannah was in box about to shoot and got clattered.

1st half wee striker again clean through and centre half hand balls it.

Stay out the Ayrshire amatuer hoop.

Number 6 for Clark drive made 4/5 challenges after getting booked stayed on park.

The KSC number 9 makes one and gets sent off.

The only reason Ayrshire afa never bothered to look for another park for the Ayrshire semi drive v lees was because they thaught our very own Knapp would be suspicious suspended.

A disgrace that referee the other nyt.was 9 men v 12 at one point

No bother Turkey

Ayrshirefootyspy... That's no that wee fud wae the blond hair????? . Is that mrnoitall????

Think you barking up the wrong tree.I certainly ain't a KSC player.

Ayrshirefootyspy??? How is your Saturdays these days.no much on Gillette soccer Saturday these days eh/!

Their is 1 thing I'm right about and that's. That you won't be playing for ksc next seasonðŸ“ðŸ“

A don't even play football ya muppit.

There is one thing I'm right about is you and your big pal won't be at KSC.

I already know the next KSC manager and right now he's the manager of a junior club.enjoy gillete soccer Sat every week

Themole91 rekons points deduction for refs being abused by players and sidelines so when refs have a howler (which happens lots in ayrshire leagues ) so do they get a reduction off there fee??? or have to answer to the big cheeses at there round table committee meeting

NOT

Themole91 rekons points deduction for refs being abused by players and sidelines so when refs have a howler (which happens lots in ayrshire leagues ) so do they get a reduction off there fee??? or have to answer to the big cheeses at there round table committee meeting

NOT

Well said.

A referee's word is gospel. They never get it wrong, tell a porky or two in their reports or sware at players and sidelines!! Players and committee get dragged to meetings after meetings on the basis off a ref's report yet if it's challenged, ref's don't have to appear? No matter what they do over the course of the 90 minutes they will get their 40 notes regardless

Archived