McBookie Ante Post Bet's

tambothejambo

Anybody ever bet Ante Post for a league with McBookie.

Bet Forth Wanderers @ 25/1 for the league which they won on Wednesday night.

Checked on Thursday night and Friday afternoon wasn't settled went on to Live Chat to be told Bet won't be settled until all games have been played in the league ???

Mcbookie have paid out on Leicester although there's games left so why should you have to wait what could be another Month to get paid out.

It's only a £20 bet so it's not a lot of money.

I know Mcbookie check here so can they show me which rule means junior bet's are treated differently or give me an explanation as to why if your bets up you have to wait to get paid out.

Anybody ever bet Ante Post for a league with McBookie.

Bet Forth Wanderers @ 25/1 for the league which they won on Wednesday night.

Checked on Thursday night and Friday afternoon wasn't settled went on to Live Chat to be told Bet won't be settled until all games have been played in the league ???

Mcbookie have paid out on Leicester although there's games left so why should you have to wait what could be another Month to get paid out.

It's only a £20 bet so it's not a lot of money.

I know Mcbookie check here so can they show me which rule means junior bet's are treated differently or give me an explanation as to why if your bets up you have to wait to get paid out.

ur totally right u won the bet mcbookie should pay asap there quick enough taken ur money.

Mon the papers

So you will wait an extra couple weeks for your cash . Big deal

If he's won, they should pay up. If I'd won I'd want the money ASAP too.

Maybe contact them and threaten to complain on social media. Companies generally don't like that sort of bad publicity.

He's still gonna get it. Subject to terms & conditions when you put on any bet is it not?

Why pay out on some and not others. I had a wee bit on a couple of the Scottish and English leagues and the paid out straight away!

Last season there was a lot of teams deducted points at the end or near the end of the season due to complaints from other teams regarding un-registered players etc and then points deductions for the teams involved. Buchanhaven were deducted 15 points otherwise they would have won their league and was Downfield not deducted and cost them promotion?

It's already happened this year (EK Thistle,FC Stoneywood) to name two so waiting until everythings sorted makes sense.

McBookie have been a breath of fresh air for the Juniors and sponsor all leagues. I realise it's frustrating for you but thats the way it is.

Non league bets are treated differently because of the fact there is more chance of points being deducted. As Elton points out there were two teams last season that didn't win the league due to this happening.

EK in that particular division has also had points deducted this season and if memory serves me correctly Forth were actually deducted points a few seasons ago right at the end of the season.  Not saying that anything will happen on this occasion but we wait until all games are played so that the positions are finalized.

It isn't ideal but that is the nature of betting on these markets. 

Where in the rules does it say you pay out on Leicester before games in league are finished but with junior football you don't.

Surely you can't pick and choose who you pay out.

Because the juniors is a shambles with protests, reinstatement etc.

If you were sitting with a betting slip on a team who were awarded the league on a protest you would want paid out.

Yes or No ?

Hardly fair to potentially pay out on 2 winners.

It has been pointed out that 2 league winners from only about 15 leagues were thrown out last season.

Archived