Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

wee davie, on 11 May 2016 - 07:53, said:

what ya talkung about ya fool,did u watch the game kee miller was the only falkirk player left upfield as set pieces ubtil he went off, brilliant tactics by Houston

^^^ word salad

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm ... this is actually quite a decent read - even wee davie has reeled it in FFS

Kudos for the 14th minute Hibs' fans - would never have expected any bother but to join in so emphatically was heart-warming in the extreme.

The game itself was an experience - Hibs should really be out if sight already, can't say I enjoyed very much of it but at least we're still in the tie.

Absolutely anything can happen on Friday ... not that there's actually much left to squeeze into the tie!

'Mon the Bairns etc.

what ya talkung about ya fool,did u watch the game kee miller was the only falkirk player left upfield as set pieces ubtil he went off, brilliant tactics by houston

Think we need to lay off wee davie...it's pretty obvious he doesn't have both oars in the water

A quality game last night. Thought Hibs were the better side but Falkirk just kept plugging away. Honestly thought they were going to get blown away in that second half as Hibs stepped it up and looked very dangerous.

Penalty decision is one of the absolute worst you'll ever see. I'd like to hear what Alan Muir saw because it looked like he watched McCracken roll the ball away with his hand in the box. Truly shocking call.

I'd fancy another draw on Friday and then it'll get decided on penalties...with Hibs winning.

Quite happy with taking a draw back to oor patch. Hibs were dominant in the 2nd half. Was quite happy taking 2-1 deficit back to Falkirk to be honest.

Henderson and McGeouch by far the best Hibs players I've seen over the course of the season. They both are a level above Fyvie and McGinn IMO.

Had Hibs been better in the final 3rd we'd have got hammered....but they weren't and we did the necessary. Expect a bolder performance from us at home and think we will get that.

Would like to see Hippolyte start on Friday, he made a huge difference in shutting off the left side. Hibs were having a free run down either flank and it was hard to watch time and time again last night.  Kev O'Hara's pace was also tremendous and should also be a contender to feature. 

Baird needs dropped, good servant but not doing it at the moment.

If you go out, it won't be down to a penalty decision at 2-1 up. You'll have thrown it away and every bit of blame will be quite rightly laid at Hibs' door for fucking it. 

Not saying they will of course. Just not buying any of the early excuse making.

If you go out, it won't be down to a penalty decision at 2-1 up. You'll have thrown it away and every bit of blame will be quite rightly laid at Hibs' door for fucking it.

Not saying they will of course. Just not buying any of the early excuse making.

If we got the rightful pen then we probably go 3-1 up with the tide in our favour and Falkirk all over the shop. As it happened we drew 2-2. I'm no sure how you can say it wouldn't be a major, major factor?

If we got the rightful pen then we probably go 3-1 up with the tide in our favour and Falkirk all over the shop. As it happened we drew 2-2. I'm no sure how you can say it wouldn't be a major, major factor?

A penalty is not a guaranteed goal. Just look at "Pirlo's" attempt in the semi final.

It'd be a minor factor at best. Purely because you'd still have to be the ones throwing the game away from a winning position. If you do that, it's your own fault. Everything else would be speculative at best.

A penalty is not a guaranteed goal. Just look at "Pirlo's" attempt in the semi final.

I didn't say it was. But it's a massive, massive opportunity in the tie denied to us from a monumental f**k up.

It'd be a minor factor at best. Purely because you'd still have to be the ones throwing the game away from a winning position. If you do that, it's your own fault. Everything else would be speculative at best.

I don't agree, it's lot harder to throw away a two goal lead than a one goal lead. Falkirk looked happy with a 2-1 defeat, we go 3 up and it changes the whole complex of the tie completely. That's obv before Logan's disaster.

Just have to wait and see what Friday brings, hopefully it evens itself out in the luck stage.

Still well over a full game of football left AT LEAST at that point Bambino. I get what you are saying but Cummings might have fluffed the penalty for example. It is just early excuse making when you've still got time to beat us. All this 'we was robbed' stuff is plain nonsense - everyone in Scotland has to deal with the officials mistakes (if last night was even a mistake from the ref).

You lot start to sound like your green friends from Glasgow with this stuff. You have the players to take us if you don't manage it, it won't be anything to do with that penalty call.

The pitch belongs to the coonsul so wouldn't be an option for us to shorten it even if we wanted to.

No it doesn't, bought & paid for by FFC.

Council own the main stand inside facilities bar ground floor only.

Archived