The 3rd Chapter. (Accies 2016/2017 Thread)

We've apparently signed a left back. 25 year old Blair Adams. Played for a few teams in the lower leagues in England.

A lot of criticism towards the club for bringing in foreign no marks instead of raiding the lower leagues for players, so they can't complain this time.

58 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I'm just happy we're getting bodies in. Squad is looking bare.

Am I the only one who thinks we don't need to bring in another striker? I've seen a lot of people suggesting this, but I'd focus on defence and maybe a midfielder.

D'Acol, Bingham and Brophy are decent options IMO.

Totally agree. would like a left back now so we can move Gills into the middle to play along side Daz for the relegation fight. 

Totally agree. would like a left back now so we can move Gills into the middle to play along side Daz for the relegation fight. 

Right back surely? Gills moves back midfield, Docherty comes back so we don't need another midfielder. We could do with a pacy wide man. Only really have Louis.

I'll be there, but it'll end up meaning less/no pub time :( The Q&A before Hearts was good, because people were patient and allowed people to speak. I really hope the same happens next week. The Hearts one didn't really answer any questions :lol:

10 hours ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

3 buses for the boycott :lol: :lol:. two boycotters on each? Load of shite!

Do you honestly think there was a boycott? Those lads and lassies have played a blinder here. They got tv and radio coverage and plenty newspaper coverage and they now have what they wanted. A fans forum and a non euro trash fullback. Those folk should be congratulated not mocked. While most fans sat on there backsides doing nothing and happy with the free fall at accies those guys have done something. A fans forum has been long overdue. Cheers ta. 

That Richard Roy transfer is the straw that broke the camel's back for me. How the f**k can they justify this signing? I hate this boycott pish, but it's brought attention to Canning's abysmal record, and it gives us a chance to question whoever will be at the forum. I've already got some questions lined up.

What's all this about crowd trouble yesterday? I wasn't there but I have heard we had about 20+ fans kicked out the game, a flare set off and that St Johnstone fans had to be kept in the stadium because our fans were trying to fight them?!?

The smoke bomb getting set off isn't anything major. It's happened at loads of away games to no harm. The stewards chucked a wee guy out for it, and the rest of the guys tried to leave as well, but the stewards didn't let them. When they did eventually leave, they clearly went round to the St Johnstone fans and their "group". f**k knows what happened after.

Probably the same eejits that were apparently taking drugs on the train down to Kilmarnock last week.

Taking drugs is hardly the end of the world, mate.