The 2016 Play-Off Thread

Who Will Win The Play-Offs?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a bit of that Hamill you townie scum.

Watching a Barnsley v Millwall game and all he can think about is a Dunfermline player who didn't even play against the rovers nearly a decade ago.

#weeteammentality  :lol:

When did they change the play-off finals around?

I'm sure they used to play the league 2 final on the sat, league 1 on the sun and the championship on the bank holiday monday.

They always play them back-to-front in years in which they precede an international tournament. The logic is that the higher a division you're in the more likely you are to have international players, so they play the biggest game first to give the international players an extra couple of days to rest ahead of the finals/ meet up with their nations.

They always play them back-to-front in years in which they precede an international tournament. The logic is that the higher a division you're in the more likely you are to have international players, so they play the biggest game first to give the international players an extra couple of days to rest ahead of the finals/ meet up with their nations.

Fair enough, cant say i've actually noticed that before but i'll take your word for it.

A "small minority" of fans caused trouble today.

How many times do we have to listen to this bullshit pish before the "authorities" realise it's the same scumbag c***s everytime?

Archived