The 2016 Play-Off Thread

Who Will Win The Play-Offs?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wanted Derby back into this from a neutral's point of view, but I'm gutted to see Andy Robertson score and own goal. He's had a good game so far. Game well and truly on, though.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only want them to win because I've always found Hull a very boring team and plus Derby did Boro a huge favour by holding Brighton. Wouldn't mind Wednesday coming up though.

Sitter by Bryson.

Hughes is indeed a class act. Definite England international to be at some point.

On the opposite end, Chris Martin is a fucking woeful striker. How he has played at this level for so long is incredible. And the fact he has had call-ups for Scotland is just worrying. He's just a rich man's Christian Nade :ph34r:

Hughes is indeed a class act. Definite England international to be at some point.

On the opposite end, Chris Martin is a fucking woeful striker. How he has played at this level for so long is incredible. And the fact he has had call-ups for Scotland is just worrying. He's just a rich man's Christian Nade :ph34r:

How he (amongst others) gets a game for Scotland ahead of Russell is bizarre.

Guest DAVIDB69

From a Scotland point of view Russell is our best player at this level yet features for Scotland the least

Guest DAVIDB69

Martin is a big lump of wood. You'd have to imagine Derby would be a decent side if they had a bit more movement up front. They pass the ball about well

Bringing on Darren Bent who must be pushing 40

Archived