Playing for 3rd?

THEMOLE91

The premier league would be a far better league without Hurlford in it in my opinion. Won it 6 or 7 times on the bounce now and paying players at amateur football is an absolute joke. I don't blame the players for going there by any means. I think the association need to have a look at themselves for not stepping in and putting a stop to this.

It would be an extremely competitive league year in year out without them.

Aye that wiz a rant btw haha

The premier league would be a far better league without Hurlford in it in my opinion. Won it 6 or 7 times on the bounce now and paying players at amateur football is an absolute joke. I don't blame the players for going there by any means. I think the association need to have a look at themselves for not stepping in and putting a stop to this.

It would be an extremely competitive league year in year out without them.

Aye that wiz a rant btw haha

Couldn't agree more but the league committee will NEVER investigate them. Firstly they love being at major cup finals lapping up the vip (granted not this season lolol). Secondly, Tarmac and the thistle bar sponsor the league and a cup competition so they don't want to risk it. They claim there's no evidence.......I know for a fact clubs that have been cited to disciplinary meetings on basis off hearsay with little or no evidence yet the fact that everyone in Scottish amateur football knows about and talks about what goes on at Hurlford isn't enough to start investigations? Utter bullshit

Why is everyone obsessed with Hurlford when everyone is fully aware of several other amateur teams doing the same thing yet it is always Hurlford that get the abuse?

You are right there actually. The chairman of the Ayrshire AFA is involved with Glenburn and they are doing same thing as Hurlford so says it all

What rubbish you are talking do you have any substantial evidence that any glenburn player has ever received money? I know the answer will be no but what is it with jealous people coming on this as soon as any team is doing well and the money banner comes out, there are teams clearly paying money hurlford being one of them and glenburn not being one of them but do you know what money does not buy you success a team spirit and hard work does that has shown this season with hurlford lacking both in big competitions and they can spend what they want but there will be honest teams challenging them next year and they are terrified hence why the are trying to steal glenburn and other teams players.

What rubbish you are talking do you have any substantial evidence that any glenburn player has ever received money? I know the answer will be no but what is it with jealous people coming on this as soon as any team is doing well and the money banner comes out, there are teams clearly paying money hurlford being one of them and glenburn not being one of them but do you know what money does not buy you success a team spirit and hard work does that has shown this season with hurlford lacking both in big competitions and they can spend what they want but there will be honest teams challenging them next year and they are terrified hence why the are trying to steal glenburn and other teams players.

There's no substantial evidence that Hurlford do but we all know they do, as you just alluded to yourself

Yes because I have evidence of it and know players currently getting paid and others that have been offered what they do is there business and as everyone States unless a player stands up and admits it is a waste of time talking about it, I am only saying that glenburn do not pay players and don't think it's fair to come on here and lie about it I wish we had money to buy or pay players it would make the managers job pretty easy lol.

What evidence do you have and why not take it to the aafa then? Some will say hypocritical if the all edged payment to players at glenburn is true

Well said. If anyone had evidence they would have approached committee with it by now am pretty sure. I know of one player at Glenburn who states he is being paid. Ex junior and if I'm not mistaken ex Hurlford too

Listen guys trust me the Aafa are aware of this but nothing can be done without a player admitting it and showing proof but if I was in charge of hurlford or paying money I would not be very happy with this seasons achievements,as for the glenburn players saying they are getting paid they are pulling whoevers chain it is to create a reaction which they have got from you guys.

It's the only way it would get addressed so I have been told by Aafa as they are aware but need concrete evidence to act.

So you have no more evidence than me or anyone else. All you have is the same as the rest of us, the word of their players yeah? Perhaps they are pulling your chain too

Personally I don't blame the lads playing as we all would take a hike in our weekly income if truth be told. Having said that I hold the guys running these clubs responsible. These are guys that have played the game at a good level and know what it's all about and to be involved in running a club in this way smacks of nothing but a lack of dignity and professionalism in my opinion. The biggest issues in Ayrshire arguably are the lack of cohesion from all clubs and association to make the overall product better. If we all worked together then your not telling me it wouldn't benefit the game.

Archived