CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

1 minute ago, cfcuk said:

Being honest David with our recent cup record what would be a good draw ?

A home tie, or anything south of Inverness, or in a place where people actually live.

Edited by David W

Just now, cfcuk said:

Like Spartans away :)

That wasn't a bad draw at all; someone different, easy to get to and a team who weren't playing particularly well in their league. The fact we played rubbish and got knocked out doesn't change that.

Would have preferred one of the Lowland teams away but not to be.

We beat them in the cup a few seasons back with a worse team than we have currently. Looks like we have finally ended our highland hoodoo as well with winning at Elgin the last two games.

Certainly one of the tougher ties of the round but we could be doing with a decent cup run after the last couple.

B'Jesus, look what has come out of the hat- a lovely little jaunt up the A9 for our wee friends from .......? Where do you come from anyway? .......If there was one tie you guys did nae want it was a trip up to the capital of Sutherland. Looks as if that's your dream of a cup run buried for another year. 

B'Jesus, look what has come out of the hat- a lovely little jaunt up the A9 for our wee friends from .......? Where do you come from anyway? .......If there was one tie you guys did nae want it was a trip up to the capital of Sutherland. Looks as if that's your dream of a cup run buried for another year. 

:lol:

I'm actually finding this shite funny now

Every time I see Brora I say B'Jesus in my head