CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Cracking performance against us at Cappielow earlier in the year: quick, good dribbler, bit of flair. Full-time fitness, too. Massive bonus.

Great bit of business to suit an area of the pitch we could do with strengthening.

A bit to learn on the defensive side but absolutely deadly running with the ball and has a decent delivery.  Probably more assists this season than the rest of our league topping development squad put together.  Perfect delivery man for Peaso and the boy will learn from him.  Definitely a first team prospect at Cappielow and probably with higher aspirations.

I'd heard similar about an ex-Rangers player, not Templeton though. I'd be happy with either.

A wee bit more on Tiffoney. What we've undeniably missed since Easton (and Lowden) got injured, is that ability to beat a man and therefore open up space for other players as people try to cover etc. We've got away with it to some extent, better than we did last season. Hopefully he'll bring that, particularly against park the bus teams like Berwick. Certainly, you can see why we'd be a good place for him (and other loanees) to come to. He's likely to play a lot of football, in a confident team at the right end of the league, and playing with players who know how to do the right things. 

I'd heard similar about an ex-Rangers player, not Templeton though. I'd be happy with either.

A wee bit more on Tiffoney. What we've undeniably missed since Easton (and Lowden) got injured, is that ability to beat a man and therefore open up space for other players as people try to cover etc. We've got away with it to some extent, better than we did last season. Hopefully he'll bring that, particularly against park the bus teams like Berwick. Certainly, you can see why we'd be a good place for him (and other loanees) to come to. He's likely to play a lot of football, in a confident team at the right end of the league, and playing with players who know how to do the right things. 

Excellent post David