CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

I remember a few years back, in every interview that Goodwin did he mentioned he was married to a Clyde player's sister. Did anyone ever find out who?

Michael Oliver.

One ought to have reservations about Goodwin. He's not a centre-half by preference. He's not the biggest. He's not the quickest. He will be nigh-on 35 by the time he's in a Clyde shirt. And, of course, he has a penchant for behaviour both reckless and malicious.

He is left-footed though, if I remember rightly, which might work to our advantage. Overwhelmingly though, I reckon we might've another Hugh Murray story (or worse) if Goodwin signs.

Hugh Murray was excellent in the second half of 14/15. He wasn't bad this year but was dropped for McGovern and didn't ever get back in the team. The main problem with Murray was that he never hit a pass more than 5 yards but he also didn't give it away much as a result.

Saw on gemmells Twitter about speaking to someone at length over a move and not hearing back.

Aye like that wont be ANOTHER wind up😂

Glad im an age of being a non twit or tweeter or what ever,Suppose one advantange of been an old fart..

Anyway Good luck to the beast where ever HE chooses his future , He knows it

Edited by shawfield shed boy