Queen's Park FC 2016/17 Thread

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Campbell saying he hopes to have Paul Woods signed when he returns from holiday in the Courier.... I think I really really like him. He play in the number 10 off the left?

On the right or just behind the striker

Well that would be a bit shite for us but maybe he needs the money. If he leaves, then he leaves a promotion hero with his 14 goals from midfield last season

Last time we won promotion we also lost our keeper (DC) and our top scorer (Weatherston) yet managed to stay up. I have complete faith in Gus replacing whoever leaves

Campbell saying he hopes to have Paul Woods signed when he returns from holiday in the Courier.... I think I really really like him. He play in the number 10 off the left?

Woods has decided to stay at QP. Not surprised after the way the play offs went, must be a really good feeling about the club. Also an EK lad. Hopefully Dick uses that wage he had on offer on someone of equal quality. Good player.

Woods has decided to stay at QP. Not surprised after the way the play offs went, must be a really good feeling about the club. Also an EK lad. Hopefully Dick uses that wage he had on offer on someone of equal quality. Good player.

Will be delighted if that's confirmed. He does seem to enjoy playing for QP.

Will be delighted if that's confirmed. He does seem to enjoy playing for QP.

Article in the Tayside Courier with a quote from Gus MacPherson saying he's delighted to see him stay so I'm pretty certain it'll be true mate. And he does seem to love it but obviously really thought about coming to us which is promising, must be offering decent deals with DC helping make the move sound attractive too. All the best to Woods and QP. ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

You guys have re-signed Darren Miller who left us after 0 competitive appearances last year

Pleased with this. Very handy with a dead ball and scores a few goals from midfield. 

Will the darren miller signing also kick sean burns off free kick duty??

It will certainly give us more options from either side of the park

Really happy with the Miller re-signing. His set-pieces on their day can be devastating. Certainly in the first 6 months of his last spell with us they were..and who can forget his last minute winner in the cup at Gretna and the subsequent stooshie over the“pitch invasionâ€. Unfortunately he lost his way towards the end and fell out with Gus before being punted. It must have taken a lot for them to put that behind them so fair play to both. I hear we’re also odds on to sign a tall centre forward from Kilwinning Rangers. The combination of the two could bring us a lot of joy

Just seen that Vinnie Berry hasnt signed on for next season, Personally, i think he was QP player of the season by a mile last season and i feel like losing him is just as big a loss as Wullie Muir

Archived