Ayr United, What now 2016/17

Took in the Girvan v Cumnock game tonight. Sean McKenzie came on in the second half for Cumnock. When did he go there?

He's been there for 2 or 3.months got a hat trick on saturday they've a,league decider Wednesday that's why he would be benched

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been there for 2 or 3.months got a hat trick on saturday they've a,league decider Wednesday that's why he would be benched

Didn't know he was on loan there. Somebody on here said a few weeks back that he'd chucked the game completely. He played all of the second half last night and seems to have lost a fair bit of weight.

David Templeton IMO. Someone legit said he was signing on the SRE page on Facebook.

A short term deal to get back to playing football would be the only likely scenario for us to sign him, hes barely kicked his own arse for two years

But I suspect he'll have an agent on the hunt down south for something if one of the premier teams don't go for him

I reckon it's because using the adidas website to design a custom shirt like that is exponentially more expensive than the standard team wear they've used previously. I was surprised by the cost too and looked online, to design the same jersey in the adidas miteam website costs roughly £30. Compare that to the £15 that unbranded team wear costs on average and you're doubling the initial costs, so they're eating right into a profit margin and any business needs to protect that.

There were probably cheaper options out there but would fans want another cheap standard shirt?

Archived